Pan-Africanism : This is not a serious website for Pan-Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
check the record:

Putney Swope -> Ankhur -> Alarm Clock .. to name a few.

check the pattern of behavior.. and things become clearer.

Including a cast of two or three characters that argue or debate with "themselves" as if they are separate individuals but they make the same grammatical errors, repeat the same lies and falsehoods, use the same smilies and exclamation marks to evoke emotional responses, etc. ad nauseum.

Oh yeah. You forgot the one which begins with an N and ends with an r.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/building-unity.40108/page-8#post-422758

Notice how it snuck in before announcing it was back after a previous account was banned.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/dr-kings-death-an-act-of-state.50073/page-3

oh.. I forgot about that one.. I remember reading that somewhere else also. and don't forget the Antilock Brake System character that has gone silent since the emergence of Alarm Clock. If these were two separate characters, you'd think they would have a great deal of resonance between them.. but they mysteriously avoid each other completely.

What I have found it is that the members of this community are more about inflating their cyber egos and gaining digital stripes than being an actual platform for Black growth. A few months ago, I posted a thread about improving memory and intelligence. The agenda was to provide long-term growth of Black people through the use of knowledge and education, it was a practical solution. But, the consensus that was long thought of by our oppresses was self-evident but the condescending and belligerent behavior of the members who continued to demand impractical validation of the methods I posted. The things I posted were apart of a long-term strategy drawn up by my nationalist group, which of course I can not reveal because we are trying to take a different approach than the other groups and organisations that have failed and are failing us, making our organisation transparent defeats the purpose of it being nationalist-flavored, since anybody would be able to evaluate and utilize our work. Our work is only meant to be utilized by black people for our growth, but this is not a good enough excuse for some.

I just came back here to see if anything has changed and if there are any serious individuals here committed to pan-African growth, because we are interested in long-term implementation of strategies such as the acquisition of skills and trade and other sciences. These are vital for national building, but like I said the members of this forum (in particular on this closed thread: "Improve Memory and Intelligence" ) are more interested in the eloquence their supposed debating skills.

If nothing more, let this be a waving flag to the serious Black nationalists and pan-Africans out there that this site is not a practical discourse of Black growth of progress, apparently people are more consumed with themselves and receiving digital applause for their ability to be condescending, and I wondered for so long why Black people have failed to progress whiles the Asians have taken over the world. It is no longer a wonder to me.

Insulting folks sure won't get the job done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back