Pan-Africanism : This is not a serious website for Pan-Africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

adHominem

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 17, 2009
What I have found it is that the members of this community are more about inflating their cyber egos and gaining digital stripes than being an actual platform for Black growth. A few months ago, I posted a thread about improving memory and intelligence. The agenda was to provide long-term growth of Black people through the use of knowledge and education, it was a practical solution. But, the consensus that was long thought of by our oppresses was self-evident but the condescending and belligerent behavior of the members who continued to demand impractical validation of the methods I posted. The things I posted were apart of a long-term strategy drawn up by my nationalist group, which of course I can not reveal because we are trying to take a different approach than the other groups and organisations that have failed and are failing us, making our organisation transparent defeats the purpose of it being nationalist-flavored, since anybody would be able to evaluate and utilize our work. Our work is only meant to be utilized by black people for our growth, but this is not a good enough excuse for some.

I just came back here to see if anything has changed and if there are any serious individuals here committed to pan-African growth, because we are interested in long-term implementation of strategies such as the acquisition of skills and trade and other sciences. These are vital for national building, but like I said the members of this forum (in particular on this closed thread: "Improve Memory and Intelligence" ) are more interested in the eloquence their supposed debating skills.

If nothing more, let this be a waving flag to the serious Black nationalists and pan-Africans out there that this site is not a practical discourse of Black growth of progress, apparently people are more consumed with themselves and receiving digital applause for their ability to be condescending, and I wondered for so long why Black people have failed to progress whiles the Asians have taken over the world. It is no longer a wonder to me.

adHominen - we can help you out of your misery, being compelled to return / post on a site such as this.

Let us know if you need us in this capacity.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

The things I posted were apart of a long-term strategy drawn up by my nationalist group, which of course I can not reveal because we are trying to take a different approach than the other groups and organisations that have failed and are failing us, making our organisation transparent defeats the purpose of it being nationalist-flavored, since anybody would be able to evaluate and utilize our work. Our work is only meant to be utilized by black people for our growth, but this is not a good enough excuse for some.

I just came back here to see if anything has changed.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......adHominem,

Its unfortunate, in your first attempt, you weren't successful in convincing the management of this site to become a clandestine operation as you describe above; moreover, which second attempt by you reveals the apparent non-success of your nationalist group.

Should we expect yet another return here, or will you cease and desist?

Peace In,

@ Adhominem.. Thanks.. Good looking out.. But listen perhaps you should spend a bit more time working on your communication skills. Maybe you need a more subtle approach. Just walking in cloaked in secresy and telling folks to chant something that you say can help them.. Which by the way makes the opposite also possible.. That system does not work with black people. The pan African sites are assatta speaks and afraka dot com.. Go there and try the same approach.. Watch what happens.. Perhaps you need to spend some time getting to know the folks you intend to influence. But this star trek vulcan mind meld approach is for the birds.. Completely ineffective.. And who's fault is that? Ours or yours? Are you sure you watered the plants? Did you put the water in the soil? Or did you just turn the faucet on and walk away? The onus is on the messenger to communicate his message.. Now go back to your ultra secret camp and tell your superiors what I said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back