Black Poetry : This Is Not A Request Line

Very tight flow...struck a bad chord and yet I don't know why because you were tellin the truth. I think it's because I don't wanna get wrapped up in the bad of the world , I'm just enjoying my time as a teenager. But still, I'm thanking you for writing this piece because it's so REAL and though my eyes are definitely stillclosed to the drama of this world and how Black poeple are still being treated like they're still in a 1965 grade school only in private with glares and stares. This disturbed me in a good way...b/c yet again, pieces like this are telling me to look at what I don't wanna look at, what I wanna ignore yet I can't b/c who know what will be in store for me?....Sorry I couldn't flow the feelings that you put into me. Once again....Tight piece and keep telling the truth

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back