Black Spirituality Religion : This is getting ridiculous....

Pharaoh Jahil

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 2, 2003
Mother Earth
Occupation
College Student
Peace...

Sam, Aum, Ralf, Sek, Info can we all just get along... These POINTLESS arguments are becoming real childish especially from some grown *** men.

Every thread at the top is being taken over on some personal beef all because we can't respect each other's religous/spiritual differences.

I am starting this thread, hoping that each of you can just get it off your chest, agree to disagree and move on. Where's the UNITY at BLACK MEN?

Peace...

Pharao Jahil

Salaams..

I concur with everything you've said brutha,

This back and forth between me Samurai and Infomoetry is more of an ego thing than a real disagreement.

To be honest, my nature loves challenge so I can't function properly when we're all lovey-dovey...but I agree that this has gotten out of hand.

I'm willing to extend the Olive branch to those 2 bruthaz.

Also to brutha AUM and Sek...especially brutha Sek because I feel his heart is sincere.

But to satisfy my mind, I'd still like to know if brutha Info and Sam know eachother outside of this site.

You've been feelin it too Brother Pharoah Jahil?

I thought maybe I was being a little sensitive to the issues presented, so I decided to let my Brother's work it out on their own. It's one thing to disagree, its another thing to drag that disagreement into every discussion that is presented.

This community is about embracing, loving, and encouraging one another. I know it can be very difficult at times, when being around so many diverse personalities. Still a level of peace is mandatory here! If that peace is constantly being disrupted, then the moderating team will address the problem and negotiate a solution, which in turn, could lead into the banning of our members. This is something we don't take pride in doing, as all our members are very important and valuable to us!

So I ask that we respect the integrity of this community, and support its purpose in uniting all our people together for a common cause!

Thank you Brother SAMURAI, for your willingness to maintain the harmony of this galaxy!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back