The Front Porch : This is for the South Carolina folks incoming...(I posted this in the wrong forum).

Hmmmm.....yanno you could have mentioned it to me Brother Enki!

Take this!:spank:

:heart:

LOL...

Looks like I gotta hide dat skillet now...:lol:

Luv ya sista...:grouphug:

Peace!

To the staff, Is it possible to allow me to post links. Most of what I am working on involves providing new and sometimes technical information in the form of links(since I cannot explain in a few words). I am hoping to get a community effort in spreading the usage of spaced repetition systems into the communities. My idea is that we can take all the material, put it on a cdr, and distribute it around the community. Another option is to get in contact with various organization and distribute it that way.
To Kahotep, we can chat or video chat if necessary if you what a better explanation of the system.

:hello: Yuri ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! Yes, you should be able to post links now, and if you still can't, let us know!

If you'd like to share more info via an audio show here at destee, let me know and we can work it out.

Our platform is here, in the projects ... but it works ... YAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSS !!!! ... :yaay:

If you have more questions, just ask, while making yourself at home! Thanks Sister PurpleMoons ... :wink:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Cancel my dates to broadcast, i've found another source. thanks and everybody have a peaceful life. one luv.

Brother KaHotep ... you can't be turn'n me on and off like this ... :nuts:

It takes me a minute to get to everything. I have everything to do, and rarely does anything rise immediately to the top of my list. Everything has to wait it's turn, but i have the most sincere intentions to get to it ... but when i see a thing i gotta speak to ... formulate a plan to facilitate whatever has been put on the table ... and then go back to respond ... and everything's gone ... i'm mad.

Don't waste my time ... or else i'll not pay attention to you ever ... if you do me like this.

For the record ... i read your request to move this thread back to the Front Porch, and i agreed with it ... so when i got to this on my list of things to do ... came over here to move the thread for you, let you know i agree ... it's gone! ... "da hizzle?!!" ... no problem, i'm gonna move the thread anyway ... because it's more than reasonable to do.

In addition ... first you say you want the show, i say okay, then you say you don't, i say okay, then you say you do, and i say okay, and i come back to confirm dates / times, and you don't want it anymore ... "da hizzle?!!" ... :nuts:

I got too much to do for this kind of carrying on ... we have our own web conferencing platform ... our own audio / video streaming solution ... yeah ... it's overwhelming for just me to learn, implement, study, present, maintain, etc. ... while maintaining the community in general ... yeah, i'm busy ... it might take me a minute to get to you ... but jeez ... don't do me like this.

If you don't want me ... don't be call'n my name ... make'n me feel like you want me.

Even with all of this ... you're still welcome to a show ... i just need the date (which Friday) and time.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back