The Front Porch : This is for the South Carolina folks incoming...(I posted this in the wrong forum).

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
Its a beautiful thang what you're planning to do for the community. If you make the mold to follow, i'm sure Black people all over the states will follow suit. Sometimes we just need to see the blueprint on how to do things to get us moving. I wish you much success on your endeavors and look forward to listening to your broadcast.

I don't know much about how the broadcasting system works but i'm sure Sister Destee will fill you in on all the detailing. If you post for her to email/call you in this
thread.....>We need to host a show, i'm sure see will respond as soon
as she can. I will drop her a note about your request also .

Hope to be hearing you soon!

:heart:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother KaHotep and Sister PurpleMoons ... i hate to be da bearer of bad news ... but uhhh raaaa ... :nails:

I promised Brother jamesfrmphilly that we'd keep the Front Porch limited to introductory threads only.

Sorry you didn't know about this already Sister Purple ... :love:

I'm moving this to the Open Forum ... and less'n you iz introduce'n yo'self ... don't start threads on the Front Porch.

Ohhhhh and ... Brother KaHotep ... i responded to your other thread, let me know what time on Friday.

Looking forward to it all!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

PurpleMoons

Administrator
STAFF
Apr 22, 2003
Brother KaHotep and Sister PurpleMoons ... i hate to be da bearer of bad news ... but uhhh raaaa ... :nails:

I promised Brother jamesfrmphilly that we'd keep the Front Porch limited to introductory threads only.

Sorry you didn't know about this already Sister Purple ... :love:

I'm moving this to the Open Forum ... and less'n you iz introduce'n yo'self ... don't start threads on the Front Porch.

Ohhhhh and ... Brother KaHotep ... i responded to your other thread, let me know what time on Friday.

Looking forward to it all!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

:SuN024: Qoh, my bad Sister! I should have already known that. Didn't even think about it.

K Love you!

:heard:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz