This is concerning Teen Chat

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by Eisha, Dec 12, 2003.

1. Eisha

Eisha Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +6
    Once again, I will not be able to attend Teen Chat tonight. I have had a very busy week at school, along with a paper that I will have to turn in really soon. I apologize once again for not attending Teen Chat. I wish for everyone to have a good chat. Thank You.
    Eisha

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Sister Eisha,

Thank you for the note. I've cancelled all online classes until after the first of the year. I hope it gives you and everyone an opportunity to have one less thing to think about.

Love You Much Sister.

:heart:

Destee

3. cuvriefloesta

cuvriefloesta Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok I hope I don't sound too dumb, but what are these classes everyone is posting about?

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Cuvriefloesta ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

We have our own Voice Chat where different Members of the Family host classes, sharing their knowledge about a specific topic with the rest of us. One of these classes is Teen Voice Chat which is usually held every Friday night @ 7 pm ET. It is hosted by teens, attended by teens, and for teens! Providing a place for you all to share and discuss the issues facing you. Adults are welcome to attend, but not allowed to speak or type.

Classes are currently closed for our first "Winter Break" and will resume again after the new year. In the meantime, you are welcome to come in Voice Chat and hang out with us, reading poetry, discussing, laughing, having fun.

Hope to see you there soon and please make yourself at home, because you are ... even invite your parents if you'd like!

:heart:

Destee