This is an Important Message for Destee, NNQueen and Blue

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by MANASIAC, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Hello Destee, Queen and Blue,

I was just emailed this link a few hours ago, and I was outraged by what I read. I tried to trace the person who emailed the link to me but their address was fake and I could not confront them about. I really would you for you three to respond this thread and publicly. Please no private emails or messages. Based from what I read from this link this has made me seriously question the credibility and integrity of operations at this website and I would just like some answers. I know I am not a memeber, who pays big bucks, but I do pay a little chump change and I just want to know if this information is true or what. The reason why I decided to use this open method of response was to give you a fair and open opportunity to respond. On this link is some very compelling and damaging evidence that needs to be addressed by you three publicly, sitting around and doing nothing aint helping. We need our leaders to address this publicly so our community can move on, it is not in the best interest of our community to just let this issue ride.

Thank you for reading,

Manasiac

http://www.****************/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1603

This is the link that was emailed to me anoymously at about 6 or 7 pm.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Brother MANASIAC ... we, and many others in the community, are already aware of the information found in this link. You know that i am more than willing to address any questions or concerns you, or any Member may have. I have always made myself available to everyone here, that will and has not changed. This "drama" has been going on for a long time, more than a year. What you're witnessing now is the manifestation of it all, desperate attempts by this Brother to destroy our community, since he could not take it from us. We have absolutely nothing to hide.

I wrote the following poem, which has been my first and only public response to all the hatred shown me and this community, over the past year. For the most part, it says everything i could possibly say regarding this situation. If after reading it, you have specific questions regarding it, or any of the content found on that site, please post them and i'll respond.

he said, "I'm Your Brother"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    darts and arrows aimed at my soul
    when you once provided love and console
    though the pain of friendship lost is sad
    many say it's a friendship i never had

we worked together for unity and peace
    now i'm shown nothing but hate and deceit
    issues of trust obscured at the start
    kept me blind to what was inside your heart

so willing to trust with all that i had
    never once thinking the decision was bad
    you've taken that trust and mixed it with lies
    a great price to pay for me to be wise

such a valuable lesson that i have learned
    a dear friend, a Brother, now on me has turned
    a hard pill to swallow but i'm not the first
    many before me have been hurt even worse

by Brothers and Sisters wearing a smile
    pretending to care when they wish to beguile
    my trust in you could do nothing but perish
    for the love in our home you did not cherish

if this is what's needed for you to have peace
    then do what you must to gain your increase
    as you continue to talk of our people and unity
    while showing us otherwise with each opportunity

Dear Family, i'm sorry, please forgive if you can
    for my trusting a Brother that was not quite a man
    but how do we know, before they show us their hand
    how do we unite, if at the same time we disband

as old as i am, i thought i'd perfected this task
    could tell who was real, and who was wearing a mask
    but life has shown me that i know no such thing
    for the very one i embraced appeared as a King

offering his help with such nobility
    made it an honor to share our community
    never have i opened up so much with another
    and of course when i did, it was with this Brother

some ask how could you so easily trust him
    but as grim as things look it wasn't done on a whim
    we shared many years, families and dreams
    challenges of life, we were on the same team

an experience like this, one could almost lose hope
    a Black King going down such a slippery slope
    grabbing all whom he can so he doesn't go it alone
    i suppose this is one way of building a throne

many lessons i've learned as a result of this error
    the Brothers i hurt while blind to this terror
    Bishop, $$RICH$$, and Monetary, my deepest apology
    i ignored your concerns of our shifting cosmology

you stayed with me when all we had was each other
    from beginning till end you remained my true Brothers
    waiting patiently for my own eyes to be shown ...
    please forgive me for making you want to leave home

what can i say, i put our hard work in harm's way
    trusting the one that wants to lead us astray
    we've been here striving together for many a year
    now he comes to tell you that i'm your worst fear

if i'd known then what i do now, we'd not be at this place
    no way he'd have access to our most sensitve space
    i thought he'd handle it all in a professional manner
    instead he reads like a "jerry springer show" banner

Family, thank you all that are willing to stand by me
    in the midst of the ugliness that you may see
    it was never my intention to let our home know such hate
    but he said, "I'm Your Brother," and in that lied my fate

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted this poem in the Poetry Forum ... at this link.

Again, if you have specific questions, please ask them.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    Destee, a question : Ddi you read the member's Private Messages?

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    No Sister SwtT ... I assure you all, i could care less what you talk about in PM. I don't even read all of mine in a timely fashion. I get more email than i can respond to. I have more issues on the forum than i have time to address. I am not that way. Besides, what does it profit me to gain anything, including information, in the ugliest of manners. This is not me, but i did allow Brother XXPANTHAXX access to the database, which holds every element of this community in it. That is what i'm guilty of, and for that i apologize

For those of you who don't know, any owner, of any site ... that you take part in, has access to all that is held there. It's all held in a database and is accessible to anyone that knows, or has access, to that information. Virtually, there is nothing "private" on the Internet.

Having said that, when i brought Brother XXPANTHAXX to this Team, giving him full access, putting him above all other Moderators ... making him an administrator, just like me ... it gave him access to everything, just like me. I trusted him. We didn't just start working together when he and i started working together in this community. He had been a client of mine for years, a friend, a Brother ... i believed the things he said in regard to wanting to move the community forward ... so his warrior-like ways ... conspiracy theorist kinda thinking ... guard standing at the door always on post ... seemed to be a good thing. I trusted him. I trusted that his having the same access as myself, would not be used against a Member or this community, that it would be held in the highest regard. I thought that he could handle the elevated levels of trust bestowed upon him ... and in doing that, i violated all of us.

Because he had access to this information, like i have had for many years, he can say i did these things, when it was obviously him who was doing these things.

Please keep in mind Family, we have been here for many years, and before that many of us shared together in another community that i was responsible for. Never, ever, has there been an issue of violations of trust or privacy, not until i gave this access to Brother XXPANTHAXX. Since he could not take control of the community from me, he is now trying to destroy it. While destroying us was not his first choice, he'll no doubt benefit from it, since his community is in its infancy. Folk will have to go somewhere, if we are not here.

Destee

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    let me just address this issue surely i learn it was not the sistah but the brutha
    who did all this dirt and dismay destructional crap and your private stuff is safe
    now that correction and peepin tom is gone , sure our goal and love is to respect
    everyone rights here at destee.com the value in this game he playing is over rated
    understand family we have to embrace the storms before us all and weather through
    it and surely sunshine will come i speak on this from true facts ......I had to speak
    the truth ............

6. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    It generally takes a long time to build trust, and only a minute to trash it. And so, now it will take a while to build the trust again for some, perhaps for many, who knows. Time will tell. Thanks Manasiac for asking directly.

7. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Sister Destee I appreciate your response and brother Rich's, however, their are still issues within the posting at assata that were not addressed, it would be nice if all of the information could be addressed just provide closure.

Thank you.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Brother MANASIAC ... After dealing with this Brother's attempts to malign me and this community, for more than a year, i am not about to respond "word for word" regarding all of his ravings. I understand that it's all new to you, but it is not all new to me. Everything he's doing and saying regarding destee.com is counterproductive, negative, and has malicious intent. While your patience with this drama is brand new, mine is so very worn ... so please ... if you have a specific question(s) regarding anything over there, ask it and i will respond.

Brother MANASIAC and Family ... i'm editing this post to add this additional part, because i want it on this first page for everyone to see.

Brother XXPANTHAXX and i have been going through this a very long time. In spite of this, you and many in the Family are just learning of it. That did not happen by accident. The Moderators and myself have worked very hard to maintain the peace in this community, as we do always. Brother XXPANTHAXX, and no one else, has ever been allowed to bring their drama up in here. Brother XXPANTHAXX resigned as an Administrator in November, 2003 and all ties between us were severed December, 2003. He was here for less than a year. From December, 2003 into May, 2004, he has continuously tried to undermine our efforts. Those posts / threads have been deleted, he's been warned many times, and reluctantly in May, 2004 banned. It is now June, 2004. It has been his intention from the beginning, to have this "war" on our most sacred ground, and i will not have it. During none of this time have any of you (besides Moderators) heard me speak negatively of this Brother. As a matter of fact, you will not find where i have attempted to tear down any Brother or Sister. I do not intend to start now, with him.

While i am willing to answer your questions, out of respect for each of you, this will not be a long drawn out situation. I have said most of what i think needs saying from me. (Please note, i'm certainly not answering questions from anyone who happens to join us today, making their first post to this thread.) Brother MANASIAC, while your email was from "anonymous," they are hardly anonymous.

Sister Foxi said below, "And no one can say that pantha did all the dirt either." That's not true, i can say whether he did it or not. I was there. Brother XXPANTHAXX and myself know the truth, every minute of it. Ultimately, this will come down to which of us you believe. I have been here from the beginning, giving all of myself to this community. It would be my hope that my reputation speaks for itself, if it does not, nothing i say (that hasn't already been said) can help.

I hope you understand.

If you have a question, ask it now.

Destee

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    my brutha true facts are laid above , whatever raddle you please ask
    but it's clear we respect our community and Family here and not all this
    myth stuff laid out aganist our true love and grace but everyone hold their
    own fate !
    what is it that our sistah Destee hasn't addressed already!

10. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Well, that is a whole bunch of stuff. Maybe you need to tell her what you what to be addressed. If she addressed all that junk it probably would take days to read it and respond to it. And no one can say that pantha did all the dirt either. Sure, we can take sides but there was no trail and we haven't heard both sides. We just saw edvidence and stuff. (no offense destee :kiss: I love you) but I would like to hear both sides. This is a one sided story. We just know one side. Well, at least one person is welling to talk about it openly with everyone. If you ask me that thread at the top of the page was just to get views at his website. That was down and dirty. But like I said, you don't know his full story so we can't just down the brotha like that. And don't think I'm a trader because I said this because I'm not. I'm just speaking my mind. And to be frank with all of you, I really don't give a [email protected] what you all think about me. I can say and think what I want. You can think I'm a trader if you want to I don't care. Only I know, what I do and what I believe unless it is said or shown from my mouth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.