Pan-Africanism : This is an excellent website to discuss Pan Africanism

With due respect, you do not appear to be involved in any activism whatsoever. As I walk through a 'hood,' and I see the Brother's with their big arms and tattoos, and the Sister's with their short skirts and blonde hair, I don't see 'step one' as "Simple . . . I will break any law to save your family from peril!" If your first plan is to break a law you'll only end up in jail.

We know the theory but what's the practice? Get your feet wet Brother. Then come back with a real plan. "Simple" won't liberate anyone. It'll only land you in Prison.

How old are you? How long have you been really conscious of the conflict? Seems like you just closed Malcolm's autobiography yesterday.
All due respect yu are a fool, and I am involved andhave been involved with Black activism and activists for the past 30 years so WTF you been doing? You bring that up to say what? Black folks in Africa hate each other so much that you dont feel subconsciously they will ever unite, and you think my statement is foolish? So you seek to ATTACK someone in the web?

Simple! You are my brother, and though you have never seen my face I will break any law to save your family from peril!
Are we the same tribe? the same reigion? the same nation? political party?

it is because both you and I are Black, and if the Nigerians can forget those petty differences for such a small thing, Africans can forget their petty differences for a grand thing!

but lets be honest do they have a choice not to? What would be the consequence for the continents families in the next 5 years, without unity, as the world powers look at Africa like a piece of meat ready to grill?http://www.africanglobe.net/africa/africa-main-target-land-grabs-report/
Now read this over and if you have the maturity respond to my statements without gving oe the impresion , but I could be mistaken of becoming an illusion of effeminacy and reduce this to a personal attack! I com to you in peace and love and you hock and spit in m face?

All due respect yu are a fool, and I am involved andhave been involved with Black activism and activists for the past 30 years so WTF you been doing? You bring that up to say what? Black folks in Africa hate each other so much that you dont feel subconsciously they will ever unite, and you think my statement is foolish? So you seek to ATTACK someone in the web?

You may see what you want. I retire the conversation. Good day.

All due respect yu are a fool ...

Alarm Clock ... you can't get away with calling folk a fool ... names ... and i'm growing weary already.

This is ANOTHER WARNING ... the third in just a few days ... it's not looking good for you.

Stop personalizing the discussions ... calling names ... overwhelming the discussions ... breaking rules.

If you are Brother Ankhur ... you know this already ... making all the violations even more egregious.

You're leaving me very little choice.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back