Pan-Africanism : This is an excellent website to discuss Pan Africanism

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
That's up to you to research and figure out for yourself! ;) Otherwise you will "be what you are told, not what you know". :)
And if no one leads, no one follows and where there are no followers there is no strength.

sekou kasimu

PanAfrikanist Revolutionary
Apr 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
sowetomovement.blogspot.com
Occupation
Retired Ironworker
Do ALL Pan Afrikanists follow the SAME plan?

If not, why not?

If so, then what plan do they subscribe to and follow?

Where can we find the plan?
Yes we follow the same basic plan, sometimes with different approaches, but the goal is always the same, i.e., PanAfrikanism. Read The Destruction of Black Civilization by Dr. Chancellor Williams, and Blueprint for Black Power by Dr. Amos N. Wilson. If you find them to long, Wilson's book is about 900 pages, text me back and I will refer you to some shorter works. :)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: