Black People : "This incident has opened my eyes,"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the favoritism, there are very Beautiful, Knowledgeable and Outstanding Black Women and Men on here who I have enjoyed learning from and speaking with over the last 2 yrs or so. I will continue to drop by and read their words until you push the button and ban me.

Well ... if you keep on with the "why i don't like it here" talk ... that button will be pushed sooner rather than later.

:heart:

Destee

I never said

Well ... if you keep on with the "why i don't like it here" talk ... that button will be pushed sooner rather than later.

Destee

That I didnt like it here, you said that. I told the Brother the truth as I see it. I have broken no rules but hey, it's your site. Let your conscious be your guide.

That I didnt like it here, you said that. I told the Brother the truth as I see it. I have broken no rules but hey, it's your site. Let your conscious be your guide.

Just keep on with the talk ... and the button will be pushed ... and no one will be surprised.

How 'bout that.

Destee

And you're staying out of this one ... very good ... even though the truth is burning inside of you ... to get out ... :)

Thanks Sister.

Destee

Yes, I'm "staying out of this one."

Actually, I would have preferred not to BE in it at all; but that was out of my control.

However, the TRUTH is already right in front of you....You need only to see it.

Yes, I'm "staying out of this one."

Hmmmmm, Sometimes we shouldn't. ( In my humble opinion )

I was watching to see how this played out.

I believe in the bible and exercise my lifestyle by those rules. My choice.

Interpetation and percepton belongs to the individual. I do not condone or even beleive what neither said in its entirety concerning christianity. So be it.

However, I ask these questions.

Do they have a right to express their POV ?? And Are they the only ones that use such tactics ?? Or are they the only ones that are being punished with the threat of being banned or silenced for using such tactics ?? And Ultimately do peace mean agree with or the majority rules ??

If our mouths are closed and if we turn our heads when certain things are done to them that is unjust, whom I do not agree with . When it's done to us , We should remain just as silent.

My mouth is opened. What they did many do, Point blank.

I have real love for you all but dam if I don't hate the prejudices.

Rules should be clear and percise and everybody should abide by those rules or deal with the consequences.

If we are selecting who gets banned by personas , personal beliefs and tactics used, and ultimately who we like or dislike or agree with most. Just put a questionaire before people join to weed out those that don't fit into their critique of family.

Love each other dispite the differences and as we are all human, But try to be fair minded and above all else fair in real distrubution of love for those that we don't get along with most.

I said my peace

Much love to you lady, and Have a wondeful New year !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back