Black People : This Could Be Very Contentious

:10500: we need this ish? why?

James the purpose is to debate...look at his arguments and see whether there are any flaws in his reasoning. People need to be critical. Blow to bits his arguments. Don't just call it ish...say why it is ish... It is so amazing that folks will be more willing to discuss a TV show or movie than to use their brains in an analytical way. What he is saying is not the normal topics of discussion that we read about... As I said I will make my comments later.

James the purpose is to debate...look at his arguments and see whether there are any flaws in his reasoning. People need to be critical. Blow to bits his arguments. Don't just call it ish...say why it is ish... It is so amazing that folks will be more willing to discuss a TV show or movie than to use their brains in an analytical way. What he is saying is not the normal topics of discussion that we read about... As I said I will make my comments later.
i see NO obligation to discuss any and every nonsense that anyone comes up with.
if you do not agree with the speaker on some fundamental level why present it here?
black people get enough mess in our daily lives. we don't need more poured on us.

I would like to know who his sponsors are and his sources of funding....

Aside from that, this man has some more learning to do:

Zanj rebellion
Haitian rebellion
Granny Nanny
maroon communities
Nat Turner
Gabriel Poser
Colonel Tye
Queen Nzingha

The natural state of man is freedom, not slavery.
Slavery is artificial and unlawful.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back