Higher Standard Required : This Community is For, By, and About - Black People

Peace and Blessings Family,

It's a bit disconcerting to have a very focused purpose, as outlined in this thread title, yet the evidence begins to suggest otherwise.

If I logged on and saw a bunch of thread titles on the home page, with Latinos, Mexicans, Asians in them, I'd be concerned.

Likewise, I am just as concerned to see "White" in so many of our titles.

This community is not about White people or any other people, and I really hate it appearing that way, even remotely.

Yes, we're in the world with the rest of the people, and they will come up, but they should not overwhelm our discussions, about us.

Maybe it's the way yall are phrasing your titles. Maybe you can present them in a way, that helps maintain our focus. Maybe you can't.

Maybe we shouldn't go back and pull up all the threads with "white" in the title, right here and now, while inundated with such.

None of this is a rule violation, but we do have a purpose, and it's my job to make sure we maintain it ... and would appreciate your help ... if'n you don't mind.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee
my beautiful sister you know how they are,after almost four hundred years they STILL can't stand to see more than three of us talking together at a time[they're very afraid that something positive will come out of the meeting of the minds].

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

As of this moment, only one (1) thread contains the word White it the title on Home Page, vast improvement...

Mother Queen Destee you couldn't have spoken on it any sooner thank you !

it's all about us for us with us as an whole collectively.

Wow , Collectively who are we ??

Are we all just 100 % black ?? Are we going by skin color alone ?? Or should we submit DNA ??

To discuss our socail issues, good and bad , to discuss our HUMAN history , to comprehend bibiblical or any religious doctrines or theories , to discuss an variety of topics in length , would you not have to cross the line and examine other races as most of us are blended at this point ??

How can the community grow when dominating an board as to what can be discussed and how it's phrased ??

I read the post in the link and it's about interpetation and POV. So those that think outside the box and want to expand in a broader sense are not welcomed to create a thread that has another subgroup in the title ??

I am just asking so I know.

I know you guys are just sooooooooooooo happy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back