destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

It's a bit disconcerting to have a very focused purpose, as outlined in this thread title, yet the evidence begins to suggest otherwise.

If I logged on and saw a bunch of thread titles on the home page, with Latinos, Mexicans, Asians in them, I'd be concerned.

Likewise, I am just as concerned to see "White" in so many of our titles.

This community is not about White people or any other people, and I really hate it appearing that way, even remotely.

Yes, we're in the world with the rest of the people, and they will come up, but they should not overwhelm our discussions, about us.

Maybe it's the way yall are phrasing your titles. Maybe you can present them in a way, that helps maintain our focus. Maybe you can't.

Maybe we shouldn't go back and pull up all the threads with "white" in the title, right here and now, while inundated with such.

None of this is a rule violation, but we do have a purpose, and it's my job to make sure we maintain it ... and would appreciate your help ... if'n you don't mind.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Sister Destee, I counted and there are 5 threads on the Home Page with "White" in the title.

Is that an excessive amount to you?

Sister Cherry ... i didn't even count ... but if that's all there is ... then yes ... for what i saw, prompted this thread.

I'm not one to usually wait until an issue is excessive, way out of order, etc.

I tend to deal with things long before they get to that level.

Love You!

Destee

...., while inundated with such.

Sister Cherry ... i didn't even count ... but if that's all there is ... then yes ... for what i saw, prompted this thread.

I'm not one to usually wait until an issue is excessive, way out of order, etc.

I tend to deal with things long before they get to that level.

Love You!

Destee

Well, Sister Destee, I can understand and respect your position and viewpoint on it.

I just thought that "inundated" was rather strong word choice for only 5 threads out of almost 50 threads on the Home Page, is all.

However, I do see your intent.

Well, Sister Destee, I can understand and respect your position and viewpoint on it.

I just thought that "inundated" was rather strong word choice for only 5 threads out of almost 50 threads on the Home Page, is all.

However, I do see your intent.

I have a strong job to do here, and my words will occasionally reflect that ... :weights:

It's not just my intent Sister, but the very purpose of this community, years of collective effort.

I appreciate you seeing it with me ... The Community's Intent.

Thanks ... :grouphug:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back