Black People : This Can Explain the Weird Weather and Strange Earthquakes.

Show and Prove with actual proof. Oh, and hurricane season is from June to November.....

All this earth related phenomenon started before June. I'm not just talking about hurricanes.
Like I told Ankhur in post #13: My intentions were to bring attention to weather modification, and paint that a possible cause of this weird weather (But people would have to pay attention to the weather outside ...). That's why I wrote: "Many believe it to be natural. A little knowledge of certain things may change that belief."

Weather modification may be a cause.
I guess I worded the title of this post wrong.

Show and Prove with actual proof?
What is your definition of "actual proof"?

Did you go through all of the info I posted? The short 10 min clips give some information, check out the documentaries for more details on how HAARP works, what it does, it's history, and so on. Read the text I posted, and the links. Did you read that about the Aurora Borealis and heated atmospere being recorded in other countries before their massive earthquakes?

Are you aware of other occurences such as the earthquakes in China, Haiti, Japan?
How about the Middle-East-like dust storm in Arizona? Hurricanes in California? And more.

Look at 26:22 - 27:37 of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SF3pbzPGFc

Weather modification is admitted, and goes so far back that even what you've referred to as natural weather in the past may not have been natural at all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back