This article compelled me...and bad vibes came forth

PlayWitItPimp05

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2003
a perfectly blighted planet where soul-searching i
Occupation
Student at MHS.
Twice in Two Weeks, White Officers Who Killed Unarmed Black Men Are Exonerated

click here: http://www.blacknews.com/enews/?htt...headlines/04072004/headlines1396804072004.cfm

Destee family I would like to say that this article's reality saddened me in so many ways. This negative reactivity that has been diffused throughout our government causes these coincidences to happen. To simply overlook another life and deem it insignificant, because a higher power's indifference towards that person is inhumane and cruel in so many ways. If only these "powers" could realize just how much harm that this immorality causes!!! Facing a standpoint such as ours, teens, we see the perfunctory actions taken by many coalitions when it comes to our ideas, opinions, and critique. As a Mississippi girl, I have learned of so much intolerance created and diffused from the south. To think that this year, 2004, our black men are still being shot without care or compassion, is an extremely horrifying terror to grasp. With our foothold as African-American teenages in America (to certain persons or groups, a seemingly very loose one), just to read this makes me feel as if my empathy and compassion against this as almost useless...

yall give me some input!! does anyone feel me??

:heart: :heart: PLAY :heart: :heart:

I feel ya sistah...it also makes me mad that something like this can happen to our own people in today's society....but like the saying goes discriminations was never erased it was just kept low key.....I do believe that this goes right good with this article.....but what can we has a people REALLY do to make this situation better???......I can see nothin but make sure your back is covered to shield you from harm...cause in this game there are bullets of discrimination flying constantly...thanks play...I really enjoyed reading his article and the clarity that you put with it.....lookin' for more from you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back