• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

EG11

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 9, 2015
Ok, I'm glad I found your page. I have a serious question. I'm black/melanated. I meditate and everything, not yet am I eating right but I'm healthy. I've heard that we melanated ppl should open or activate our third eye but then I read things saying we see bad things. My question was does that happen to us or mainly non-melanated ppl since most of them don't have melanin or a calcified pineal glad?
And once it is open, what should I do, or what were you guys expirience. I thank you for accepting me into your community.
Thanks if you understand my question!

Ok, I'm glad I found your page. I have a serious question. I'm black/melanated. I meditate and everything, not yet am I eating right but I'm healthy. I've heard that we melanated ppl should open or activate our third eye but then I read things saying we see bad things. My question was does that happen to us or mainly non-melanated ppl since most of them don't have melanin or a calcified pineal glad?
And once it is open, what should I do, or what were you guys expirience. I thank you for accepting me into your community.
Thanks if you understand my question!

:hello: EG11 ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I often hear folk mention our "third eye" ... have heard it lots over the many years I've been on the Internet ... (though I never heard it much prior to, or except on, the Internet). It seems to me, that folk are often referencing what I consider intuition, or ones ability to see the bigger picture, to be able to see beyond the obvious. Folk take it to higher levels, I'm sure higher levels than I know of ... but be encouraged that this ability is honed automatically, if one pays close attention to their surroundings and honor the things that they should. I think it comes quite naturally if those pieces are in place. I may be wrong, way off, and we'll both learn together as others tell me so ... :wink:

If I opened my eyes ... any eye of mine ... and saw something bad ... i'd be trying to move away from that thing I saw.

I'd be glad I saw it, and act accordingly. I think everyone has the ability to see and act accordingly.

It's nice to have you with us and perhaps others here will share more with you than I am able.

Take it all with a grain of salt ... keep the good and throw away the rest ... based on what your own eyes see.

Please make yourself right at home ... because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back