Chief Elder Osiris : Thinking Practical

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    "Chief, share with us again the ways to practice our Ancient Ancestral Divine Spiritual Beings way of being both flesh, and spirit without being a slave to the ways of those forces that kill,starve,and deceive those spirits that are broken? How to be, so to speak ".
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    osiris

Beloved, first of all, let me share information that dismiss the Myth that the Body and Spirit is enemity to each othe, not so beloved, when revolving in our Divine Mind.

Beloved, we can not begin to experience our Primative ( FIRST ) ways of life, not until we come to realize that the Mind we now operate under is not of that which is of our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors.

Therefore, A Mental Spiritual Transformation has to take place within us black People and that is why our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors are increasing the urgencey in that which I share with you, indicating for the need of a Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat and many of us no doubt, error in envisioning what this Spiritual Retreat must contain and consist of, and how it is to be structured.

You see beloved, by us ascending into our Divine mind, it send out a Frequency of urgency through such mental vibration, indicating how serious it is for us to leave this environment, because you see, there is no way we will be allowed to completely ascend Divinely, not until we are in an Environment that Compliment such a Divine ascension, which we establish and control, and the Devil know this, about us Black people.

So that is why we are held here in america Captivity, we being fed the unhealthy information, stating that in america we have never had it so good, and by us not not having the divine Mind to realize, that such a claim to us, is coming from a born Liar and deceiver.

To Answer your Question about what must be our first step toward in reclaiming our Divine mind, well that step must be, that we dismiss everything that the oppressors have told us about God, Universe, and our Black selves, beloved.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does one do with this power when reflected upon ? I awake with the thoughts of so many needing the thought process of reclaiming their Divine Mind & Spirit. Breaking the mental chain's of enslavement. "Dem don't care about We." Chief I enjoy the communication between the Divine Spirit, and we all. I bow, and gratefully give thanks.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    osiris

Beloved, you share it and Witness it, and you do so, by the Divine spirit ( attitudinal Behavior ) that you must display, and express such and experience with others, of your sisters and Brothers.

Beloved Know this, that all that are Black is not proud to be Living in Black, and those who are not, and is beginning to be exposed to the Divine truth, but choose to embrace the Profane religious Lies and acts of deception, then know this, they are the Enemies and Traitors to the spirit of our Ancient first Way Divine Ancestors, therefore they can not mean you any Greater Good..

Beloved, you know there is only so far I am permitted to go with you on this matter, Don't you ?

Much Love and Respect To you

Be Kind To your self

Hoteph
    osiris
    Chief Elder

"We Stand Ready." Stand Up. I meditate, and pray that these few words find the mind, and spirit of those that are reclaiming their Divine Spiritual Being, and to those that "I" tinually function in IT.

Recoding/Reclaiming

WADADA
    IAMJAHLUL

IAMJAHLUL <[email protected]> wrote:

Beloveth Chief,

This day I am honored again to find that we are here together in the Ancient Ancestor's Divine Spiritual Being. IT IS. WE share the same battles, and victories each day. Physically, mentally, and spiritually.

I reflect this missive at you on the bases of reconnecting the lost soul's, and spirits with a method, dissolving the gap between the human being mind, and the Divine Mind. As you have very eloquently shared. There is a coding, and/or a brainwashing that must be cleaned, and cleared out. Each day, each moment one must practice mentally in actual real time, Divine Order to achieve this process. IT IS perpetual motion. Now we know that when the spirit is broken, like in the breaking of a horses, or a human beings spirit, it is stripped of it's Divine Spirit, and made to be (slave) something other than their Divine Spiritual Being.

What is crucial for some to know is the practice of reclaiming your Divine Spiritual Being is simple. IT IS in our DNA. Imprinted.

Chief, share with us again the ways to practice our Ancient Ancestral Divine Spiritual Beings way of being both flesh, and spirit without being a slave to the ways of those forces that kill,starve,and deceive those spirits that are broken? How to be, so to speak.

What does one do with this power when reflected upon ? I awake with the thoughts of so many needing the thought process of reclaiming their Divine Mind & Spirit. Breaking the mental chain's of enslavement. "Dem don't care about We." Chief I enjoy the communication between the Divine Spirit, and we all. I bow, and gratefully give thanks.

"We Stand Ready." Stand Up. I meditate, and pray that these few words find the mind, and spirit of those that are reclaiming their Divine Spiritual Being, and to those that "I" tinually function in IT.

Recoding/Reclaiming

WADADA
    IAMJAHLUL

"If we know the truth, we must tell it; if we don't, we must learn it!" It
    is critical to our spirit and mind.
    UBAM

C.L.Horton-Horton,Jr.
    A Spirit in a man. Not a hu-man, nor person and/or property. Under the law's and jurisdiction of God.
    Copyright(c)2008 All Rights Reserved. All Liberties Actually Expressed.