Black Spirituality Religion : Things That God Won't Ask...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Aqil, Nov 11, 2001.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    1. God won’t ask what kind of car you drove, but how many people you drove that didn’t have transportation...

2. God won’t ask what the square footage of your house was, but how many people you welcomed into your home...

3. God won’t ask about the fancy clothes you had in your closet, but how many of those clothes helped the needy...

4. God won’t ask about your social status, but what kind of class you displayed...

5. God won’t ask how many material possessions you had, but He will ask if they dictated your life...

6. God won’t ask what your highest salary was, but if you compromised your character to obtain that salary...

7. God won’t ask how much overtime you worked, but if you worked overtime for your family and loved ones...

8. God won’t ask how many promotions you received, but how you promoted others...

9. God won’t ask what your job title was, but if you performed your job to the best of your ability...

10. God won’t ask what you did to help yourself, but what you did to help others...

11. God won’t ask how many friends you had, but how many people to whom you were a true friend...

12. God won’t ask what you did to protect your rights, but what you did to protect the rights of others...

13. God won’t ask in what neighborhood you lived, but how you treated your neighbors...

14. God won’t ask about the color of your skin, but about the content of your character...

15. God won’t ask how many times your deeds matched your words, but how many times they didn’t...

2. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    My mother used to sing:

"Oh, my record will be there, be its pages dark or fair,
    when I stand before the Judgment Bar...

When the books shall open wide, in that morning by and by,
    Oh my record, yes my record will be there."

3. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    This is really profound...........Shuqran for this, AQI.

SALAAM

4. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
    Yes, Sir...

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    It would seem the general theme of this is what you did unto others, and if you counted what was inside(your being) rather than what was outside.

I believe the Father definitely does count what you do unto others because His Holy Son came and taught this to us, that we would know it perfectly. And certainly does it matter more what's inside than out because what's inside is due a destination, in judgement, with the Father or not; that is, your spirit, while what's outside is due to pass away.