Black Women : Things I don't understand...

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Waitress, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Waitress

Waitress Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I am a 23 year old white girl I have been a waitress for two years now, and I was wondering why black women are always so insolent and rarely tip. I have never had a problem with black men, and younger women are usually better, but rarely have I been tipped by a black woman after they make me run my *** off and complain about everything. I can have 2 men at a table and they will leave a nice tip, but take a man add a woman and nothing. It is disrespectful and irritating and if black women want the respect they are asking for it must be earned, and so far your'e not doing a very good job.

Anxiously awaiting responses...

2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    AAAAnnnd you come to a site with a lot of Black women and you expect to get some tips???????

Is this correct????

It seems the person not doing the good job (getting tips)
    Is......

3. Waitress

Waitress Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Am i supposed to go to a jewish board and ask? Im not asking for advice, im asking why.

4. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    maybe it's your service. you know there's a such things as a person giving off auro, and maybe you putting off one that is what we call sterotyping. i don't think it mainly have to do with a certain race or sex. i just think that maybe you need to check yourself, and maybe you will get the tip you deserve. i will say this if i have to call you over a thousand times just to get something to drink do you think you deserve a tip. if i ask for a price about a item that is unclear to me do you think you deserve a tip. my advice is check yourself young lady and really analyze the picture before you start pointing fingers at blacks especially black women. i am not the one to judge but the way your coming off is negative, and negative is what you shall reap.

5. Son of RA

Son of RA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +92
    Interesting post!!! Amazing how the usual suspects can portray themselves as the "victims". A white suspect (possible white supremacist) complaining about not getting tips from black females. Whoa!!! Especially when for 400 years black females ran their *** for white females without any compensation, and still do. The black females cleaned your homes (white females), raised your children, cooked your food, and even had to deal with the lustful sexual advances of your sick brothers, fathers, uncles, cousins, grandfathers, nephews (white males) and still do. To sum it up, as far as a black female should be concerned, she don't owe anyone anything. :whip:

Maybe they feel since you are prancing around arrogantly as you always do with your blond hair bouncing around with your nose in the air and stuck up mentality you don't deserve a tip. Heck, I wouldn't tip you either. Why should I, being white in a racist society you have everything anyway. Just yesterday you did not even want our money or our business.

6. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Its done on purpose dear , it's called Payback !!!!:em2300: So errrrrrrrrrrrrr Keep running your *** off !!!:SuN049:

7. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    So

do you think not getting a tip is a black thing.? I've been a waitress, hostess, Manger of a resturant and Im a BLACK woman..and Im here to tell you..WHITE PEOPLE DONT TIP at times EITHER..so go take your...and sit down somewhere with that crap.

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Well Waitress,

Understand this, you have been banned as collateral damaged goods, for real; if you are reading anyway, please take all into full consideration, especially what sister nevar had to say, which should help, if you are really serious about not understanding things.

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,736
    FWIW.....

my black female friends tip generously.....:10500:

10. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings: