Libya : They're Still Killing Blacks In Libya

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I find it very interesting that a white boy can post a video demonizing a Black man for alledged atrocities in Uganda, even though numerous sources state that the leader of the LRA has not been in the country for close to six years, and Black people get amped, but where is the outrage concerning the genocide of Black people in Libya which we KNOW has been sanctioned by the Obama administration and the NATO allies?

Here some of us are falling for the hype created by some white boy, and getting angry, along with over 40 million others who are tied to you tube, and its all pretext for an expansion of the troop deployment by Africom into the heart of Africa.

So here is the scenario. Whites dictate the worlds trouble spots in Africa. Libya. Somalia. Nigeria. Uganda. America sends "peacekeeping" troops and military "advisors" totake control of the situation. Oh yeah. Gotta protect "our" national security interests. Which means the natural resources of the nations in question which are incapable of self-governance. We do nothing in response because these African "dictators", "rebels" and "warlords" are evil despots who threaten "democracy".

Dont get me wrong. I am not saying that Kony, Boko Haram, al Shabab, or even the Kadafi dynasty are righteous Aficans who need to be supported by those of us in the Diaspora. But how in the hail do we come off following in condemnation of any African "leader" based on white media hype?

I know that soon Mr. Obama will get on his soapbox and give his speeches explaining why he will be increasing the number of troops being deployed to fight the LRA and some, if not most of us american negros will be applauding in approval blind to the fact that we have yet again been hoodwinked and bamboozled into supporting neo-colonialist intervention and US imperialism in Africa as we continue to equate the US militarist interests with "US".

And opposed to "THEM" Africans who can't rule themselves.

WTF!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.