Libya : They're Still Killing Blacks In Libya

noor100

Aug 17, 2010
It should not matter, politician or not. I asked months ago where is the outrage concerning this genocide. Either mute silence or weak excuses. Yet we got folks up here still bashing on the Jews. We need to study their play book and steal some of their plays. this little group of Zionists run the entire world because they stick together. Mess with one you got to deal with all. Mess with one of us and we turn our backs or run in the other direction. Disgraceful.
I understand what you are saying but there is so much the common people can do about all the madness going on in the world...although we can stop supporting the illuminati and their politicians,whatever color they be and any other manchurian candidates they put into office.

Sometimes the main ones shedding the crocodile tears[in government] are the main ones a part of the problem.

In the meantime we can strive to clean up the oppression in our own neighborhoods...stealing,robbing and killing each other,the abuse,rape and prostitution of children and young women in our communities etc. etc.It's all oppression.And if we expect the Creator's aid we need to understand these things.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I understand what you are saying but there is so much the common people can do about all the madness going on in the world...although we can stop supporting the illuminati and their politicians,whatever color they be and any other manchurian candidates they put into office.

Sometimes the main ones shredding the crocodile tears[in government] are the main ones a part of the problem.

In the meantime we can strive to clean up the oppression in our own neighborhoods...stealing,robbing and killing each other,the abuse,rape and prostitution of children and young women in our communities etc. etc.It's all oppression.And if we expect the Creator's aid we need to understand these things.
The Creator does not intercede on our behalf. That is what we need to understand. Once we understand this, we need to look deeper within our selves and come together in the spirit of unity to prevent these continued crimes against our humanity.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
I originally read it hear on sohh.com...
http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=3990171

It's also on rt.com...
http://rt.com/news/libya-war-crimes-racism-827/
Refugee camp massacre: Libyan militia launch racist raid

Heavily armed fighters have attacked a camp of about 1,500 refugees on the outskirts of Tripoli, opening fire on its inhabitants. At least six were killed in the incident raising fears that civilians have little protection from militias running amok.
Moreover, the fact that the attack took place just outside the capital itself begs the question of just how much control the interim government actually has over the country.
"Men from Misrata came to the camp [in Janzour district] at 10 o'clock [Monday]. We knew they were from Misrata because it was written all over their cars," camp resident Huda Bel-Eid said at Tripoli Medical Hospital, Al Jazeera reports.
According to various reports between six and twelve people were killed, including children, women and the elderly. The area around the camp was cut off by the attackers to prevent any help reaching the refugees.
Authorities in Janzour say the refugees armed themselves with knives and sticks to resist the attack. But locals and medics receiving the injured say the camp inhabitants were unarmed. Doctors in Central Tripoli hospital have confirmed they have begun receiving bodies from the camp.
Officials from Misrata military council denied any involvement of its troops in the assault, but locals say they have no doubt the gunmen came from Misrata. They are calling for the residents of the refugee camp to be armed in order to defend themselves from the Misrata brigade attacks.
Many observers note the camp had become home to former residents of the notorious Tawergha city and insist the assault was fuelled by racism against the city’s former black population.
Refugees from Tawergha moved to camps on the outskirts of Tripoli after the city was wiped off the map in August 2011 by rebel forces in a heavily coordinated operation with NATO.
Former residents of Tawergha say they are accused of collaborating with Gaddafi and are regularly being mistaken for sub-Saharan African mercenaries who revolutionary fighters claim fought for Gaddafi in the war. Locals are saying this was used a pretext for the ethnic cleansing of the dark-skinned population of Tawergha.
The city was mostly populated with black Libyans and black migrants, a legacy of its 19th-century origins as a transit town in the slave trade. Driving along the road between Misrata and Tawergha one can read slogans like “the brigade [Misrata brigade] for purging slaves and black skin.”
International human rights organizations have previously documented racist crimes by the Misrata brigade as it targeted the black population of Tawergha.
According to reports by independent media, rebel leaders had been threatening Tawergha long before the uprising. The threats included calling “for drastic measures like banning Tawergha natives from ever working, living or sending their children to schools in Misrata.”
But if racism was only latent before the civil war in Libya, with the post-revolutionary chaos in the country hate crimes are easily disguised.
Thanks for the link. I was wondering how recent the article is. Obama sanctioned the overthrow of Kadafi under the pretext of providing humanitarian support to the rebels, but where is the humanitarian aid to these refugees and why are they still under attack? Racism was not a problem under Kadafi.

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
Thanks for the link. I was wondering how recent the article is. Obama sanctioned the overthrow of Kadafi under the pretext of providing humanitarian support to the rebels, but where is the humanitarian aid to these refugees and why are they still under attack? Racism was not a problem under Kadafi.
It seems like no one cares. I'm sure the refugees are praying for a helping hand from sympathetic whites. The leaders in the other African countries seems to be very silent about this matter except for Zuma and Mugabe.

From Munyaradzi Huni in ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia ´The Herald – Zimbabwe

PRESIDENT Mugabe has warned that recolonisation of Africa might take place if leaders fail to handle issues as the continent’s founding fathers used to do.
He said the AU should not rush to recognise Libya’s National Transitional Council, but look at exactly what happened in that country leading to the callous murder of Colonel Muammar Gadaffi. The President said America and Europe have ran out of resources and “they will come to Africa” as the continent continues to discover more resources.

Speaking during the session on Peace and Security here yesterday, President Mugabe said Africa should have said “No, No” to the bombing of Libya by NATO. Zimbabwe is a member of the AU Peace and Security Commission.

“We fought imperialism and colonialism and forced them out of Africa . . . Our founding fathers did not have the means, but they stood up and said ‘no’ but here we are absolutely silent.
“We should have said no, no to NATO,” said the President adding that due to the silence, “Gadaffi was killed in broad daylight, his children hunted like animals and then we rush to recognise the NTC.”

He said it was not the mandate of the Peace and Security Commission to recognise the NTC and the summit “should look at what happened and we should be deciding whether to recognise the NTC or not.” “Well, well that was Libya. Who will be next?” asked the President.

He said NATO had now discovered that “we are toothless bulldogs” and “they can come in and out” of the continent without anyone challenging them.
“This is not what our founding fathers would have thought would happen. We don’t certainly represent them properly if we take that stance. So I am saying let’s look at ourselves Mr Chairman, look at ourselves and look at Europe. “I saw a picture yesterday of Gadaffi shaking hands with Sarkozy in France after they invited him there, but those hands that Gadaffi was shaking were the hands that were going to kill him a few months later.“How far then do we go in associating with such people?

“They have an economic crisis in Europe, they have exhausted their resources.
“Africa still has plenty of them. We are discovering more oil, more minerals, gold more diamonds. We still have our natural resources, natural gas, so another recolonisation might take place. Let us take care, all of us. It has not just happened to Gadaffi.

“America will need more oil, Europe needs more oil,” he said, adding that soon after killing Gadaffi, America and Europe rushed to apportion themselves oil.
The President said he was there when the Organisation of African Unity was formed in 1963 in Ethiopia and he went on to attend its next meeting in 1964 in Cairo, Egypt, before he was arrested by the Rhodesian regime.

“You redeemed me (freeing him from jail), you redeemed Mandela and many more and we thank you because you are the successors of the founding fathers who actually did it.

“If they did it, you did it but this time there are things you are not doing which they would have done. Let us be like them,” he said to thunderous applause from the delegates.
South African President Jacob Zuma was chairing the session and soon after the President’s speech, a clearly livid and incoherent NTC representative took to the floor but some delegates were already walking out.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Here is the article...

Gunmen have killed seven Libyan refugees at a camp in a Tripoli suburb, residents and hospital sources said.

The attackers came to the gate of the makeshift settlement in a disused naval academy in Janzour on Monday saying they wanted to arrest young men, and opened fire as people gathered to protest.

"Men from Misrata came to the camp at 10 o'clock. We knew they were from Misrata because it was written all over their cars," camp resident Huda Bel-Eid said at Tripoli Medical Hospital.

"Around 15 of them started shooting us. All the women escaped but the young men stayed. My brother was there and I went to help him because he was shot in the head and neck, then they shot me (in the leg)," she added.

Officials from Misrata military council denied involvement.

Residents of the camp, black Libyans originally from the town of Tawergha, said they are being persecuted over accusations they collaborated with slain Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi during the country's revolution.

Many say they are also regularly mistaken for sub-Saharan African mercenaries who revolutionary fighters said fought for Gaddafi.

Abdelhafid Suleiman, head of the military council of Janzour, told Reuters news agency that a group from the Tawergha camp later took to the streets to protest against the deaths. He said more violence erupted when Janzour fighters, who were on the streets to maintain security, tried to take knives and sticks off the Tawergha refugees.

Gaddafi's forces used Tawergha as a base to besiege and shell the coastal city of Misrata during last year's civil war. Its residents say they were held hostage by Gaddafi's men and did not collaborate.

Once inhabited by almost 30,000 people, Tawergha is now a ghost town.

Human Rights Watch has said Misrata rebels have looted and destroyed homes in Tawergha as well as the neighbouring farming villages of Kararim and Tomina, and revenge attacks against the refugees and arbitrary arrests continue.
I'm not sure if it's against the rules here on Destee to post links here so I'm not linking. I noticed lately that some message boards have a new no spaming policy.

Can anyone post the policy of Destee?
Is a preference for your own words as opposed to anyone else's, but when have Europeans EVER been concerned about deaths by the hundred or thousand of non-whites in general, the peoples's of African ethnicity specifically?

Flembo1821 wrote{quote}It seems to me that you are too steeped in political dogma to discuss rationally or to understand properly. History is unchangeable and we have to accept that what happened in the past is merely something we can learn from today.{quote} REALLY, so the ongoing externally manipulated carnage/chaos in Africa in general, central Africa in particular to facilitate the systematic looting of the continent’s resources along with the so passé neo-colonial expeditions to Afghanistan, Iraq and the totally unnecessary carnage NATO has created in Libya TODAY is progress/learning from the past as opposed to a far from subtle return to BARBARITY to your so rose tinted perspective, or do YOU just have a vested interest to continue to exist in DENIAL?

{quote}Our ancestors lived in their time as they wished to live , and its not really for any of us to judge them by our standards today.{quote} Human rights violations including systematic theft, murder and genocide [without apology or reparation to date] don’t become acceptable because they happened a long time ago especially as isn’t their direct end product the transformation of Western Europe, the poorest continent with the least natural resources into easily the richest countries on Earth today/despite their current financial difficulties?

{quote}To the individual being abused or killed by Mugabe or Amin, I doubt that the thought that they could have been worse off and been killed by Stalin would offer much comfort. We cannot do anything about Stalin and what he did,{quote}Or any other industrialized sovereign country with modern armed services comparable to your own, whereas as the first European country to industrialize you used to be able to BULLY the rest, didn’t YOU?

{quote}but something could have been done about Mugabe were it not for the fact that, like you , Harold Wilson was so steeped in left wing political dogma and left wing fear of being called racist, that he allowed Mugabe power, and condemned thousands of Rhodesians/Zimbabweans to death and torture and starvation.{quote}Why not get your facts straight, Harold Wilson was premier in 66 when Ian Smith made Rhodesia’s Unilateral Declaration of Independence/TREASON against the Crown; thus don’t YOU KNOW that when challenged as to why he hadn’t sent the UK’s armed forces to CRUSH Rhodesia’s breakaway, his response was “I’m not going to send our armed forces to fight their kith and kin”?

The deal between Mugabe and the UK was brokered by Lord Carrington as part of your pin up Margaret Thatcher’s Tory Government [elected in 1979] as Zimbabwe didn’t gain independence until 18th April 1980, GENIUS, so are you going to throw your stones in that direction?

Why are YOU pretending that you really care about Mugabe’s atrocities against Africans while turning a blind eye to the thousands who have been murdered by the NATO backed Rebels against Gaddafi in Libya TODAY?

Isn't anyone who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
It seems like no one cares. I'm sure the refugees are praying for a helping hand from sympathetic whites. The leaders in the other African countries seems to be very silent about this matter except for Zuma and Mugabe.

PRESIDENT Mugabe has warned that recolonisation of Africa might take place if leaders fail to handle issues as the continent’s founding fathers used to do.
He said the AU should not rush to recognise Libya’s National Transitional Council, but look at exactly what happened in that country leading to the callous murder of Colonel Muammar Gadaffi. The President said America and Europe have ran out of resources and “they will come to Africa” as the continent continues to discover more resources.

Speaking during the session on Peace and Security here yesterday, President Mugabe said Africa should have said “No, No” to the bombing of Libya by NATO. Zimbabwe is a member of the AU Peace and Security Commission.

“We fought imperialism and colonialism and forced them out of Africa . . . Our founding fathers did not have the means, but they stood up and said ‘no’ but here we are absolutely silent.
“We should have said no, no to NATO,” said the President adding that due to the silence, “Gadaffi was killed in broad daylight, his children hunted like animals and then we rush to recognise the NTC.”

He said it was not the mandate of the Peace and Security Commission to recognise the NTC and the summit “should look at what happened and we should be deciding whether to recognise the NTC or not.” “Well, well that was Libya. Who will be next?” asked the President.

He said NATO had now discovered that “we are toothless bulldogs” and “they can come in and out” of the continent without anyone challenging them.
“This is not what our founding fathers would have thought would happen. We don’t certainly represent them properly if we take that stance. So I am saying let’s look at ourselves Mr Chairman, look at ourselves and look at Europe. “I saw a picture yesterday of Gadaffi shaking hands with Sarkozy in France after they invited him there, but those hands that Gadaffi was shaking were the hands that were going to kill him a few months later.“How far then do we go in associating with such people?

“Africa still has plenty of them. We are discovering more oil, more minerals, gold more diamonds. We still have our natural resources, natural gas, so another recolonisation might take place. Let us take care, all of us. It has not just happened to Gadaffi.

“America will need more oil, Europe needs more oil,” he said, adding that soon after killing Gadaffi, America and Europe rushed to apportion themselves oil.
The President said he was there when the Organisation of African Unity was formed in 1963 in Ethiopia and he went on to attend its next meeting in 1964 in Cairo, Egypt, before he was arrested by the Rhodesian regime.

“You redeemed me (freeing him from jail), you redeemed Mandela and many more and we thank you because you are the successors of the founding fathers who actually did it.

“If they did it, you did it but this time there are things you are not doing which they would have done. Let us be like them,” he said to thunderous applause from the delegates.
South African President Jacob Zuma was chairing the session and soon after the President’s speech, a clearly livid and incoherent NTC representative took to the floor but some delegates were already walking out.

asmith161718 ... i've already spoke to you ... in this thread ... about adding property to this site that does not belong to you.

Please stop doing this ... it's against our rules ... even with a link ... which you do not have above ... only leave a few sentences of the property ... and a link to where we can read it in its entirety.

You will be suspended and/or banned if you continue to violate this rule ... Rule # 2.

If you have questions about it, let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Zuma did nothing but turn his back on Kadafi because he was too busy going after Malema. The NTC will never be able to consolidate Libya which has become another Somalia with rival militias in control of different areas based on tribal affiliation. Benghazi as a capital will never effectively control all of Libya because Tripoli and western Libya are more cosmopolitan and against monarchist revival under Sharia law.imperialist troops seizing oil fields will encounter these militia groups creating another Vietnam if they get in too deep. We don't seem to care much here and not speaking out against the Obama Doctrine will cost at the gas pump. Prices going back up toward 2008 levels in another election year. Not a good sign of recovery.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
It should not matter, politician or not. I asked months ago where is the outrage concerning this genocide. Either mute silence or weak excuses. Yet we got folks up here still bashing on the Jews. We need to study their play book and steal some of their plays. this little group of Zionists run the entire world because they stick together. Mess with one you got to deal with all. Mess with one of us and we turn our backs or run in the other direction. Disgraceful.
This American who posts on the Daily Mail's message board here in the UK who couldn't answer this post [I wonder why]?
Stracy said {quote}ORISIONS............all your posts are nothing but cut and paste repetition blathering. You obviously do not have an original thought and it also explains why you cannot defend an intelligent challenge to your posts. {quote}Why throw stones while living in a glasshouse or can YOU or any of the other TROLLS here post an example of an assertion I haven't addressed or a question I haven't answered in stark contrast to the difficulties you CLOWNS are having staying out of headlong flight mode [despite your delusions of cerebral grandeur]?
Are YOU going to provide examples of the questions I haven't addressed or answered?
Isn't what we're witnessing in Libya TODAY a modern day extension of the ongoing African HOLOCAUST because Slavery didn't so much end did it, as evolve into the REALITY of White Supremacist Racist domination of every area of human activity; hence this attempt to DECIDE by MURDER who should or shouldn't be running a sovereign country? {quote}No, you are wrong. Real slavery still only exists in Africa and the Middle East.{quote} Are you going to try to explain that to the masses taking to the streets in Greece, Spain and Portugal as the monetary manacles start to pinch, in fact the UK and USA's workers are deleriously happy about their jobs being outsourced to the Asian masses, aren't THEY?
Don't WE KNOW the USA and the rest of the West's Foreign Policy towards non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity in particular from their so consistently maliciously EVIL behaviour domestically [or are they setting a precedent whereby charity begins abroad as opposed to at home], as underlined by the Institutional Racism that is STILL rife /standard towards non-whites in general, peoples of African ethnicity in particular in the UK the rest of Europe, the USA and the rest of the African Diaspora despite Obama being President, {quote}No, you are wrong. It is time for people of African ethnicity to stop blaming others for their inability to rise above their current situations.{quote} What chance do we stand when ALL of our leaders are Western puppets as underlined by the likes of Patrice Lumumba, [the GAP community of Tulsa circa June 1922, Malcolm X, Dr Martin Luther King}, Samora Machel, Steve Biko and countless others being executed for attempting to intelligently lead our peoples as opposed to allowing Whites to continue to bleed our continent?

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
Zuma did nothing but turn his back on Kadafi because he was too busy going after Malema. The NTC will never be able to consolidate Libya which has become another Somalia with rival militias in control of different areas based on tribal affiliation. Benghazi as a capital will never effectively control all of Libya because Tripoli and western Libya are more cosmopolitan and against monarchist revival under Sharia law.imperialist troops seizing oil fields will encounter these militia groups creating another Vietnam if they get in too deep. We don't seem to care much here and not speaking out against the Obama Doctrine will cost at the gas pump. Prices going back up toward 2008 levels in another election year. Not a good sign of recovery.
In fact haven’t YOU noticed the way they’ve forced Obama to sanction this MADNESS regime changing FIASCO in Libya TODAY, despite the ongoing carnage grief still killing the indigenous of VICTIMS [with the fatalities recently passing the million mark] of that precedent in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Are YOU going to tell US why the Apartheid regime in South Africa or Ian Smith's insurrection in Rhodesia during which thousands of Africans were brutalized, maimed and murdered, never EVER came anywhere near to being militarily bombarded with weapons of mass destruction, along with not one of the so obvious criminal leaders of these racist governments EVER being arraigned by the Hague for crimes against humanity apart from Charles Taylor?
The Semites in general, the Arabs in particular have been waging WAR on the peoples of African ethnicity for over 4000 years and yes we're still losing that WAR aren't WE [as underlined by the ongoing GRIEF in Darfur]; {quote}Time for people of African ethnicity (and more importantly the black African Countries) to do something about it,instead of just complaining.{quote} THEY aren't even complaining because they are ALL the subservient BOYS/AUTOMATONS you utilized your miseducation system to program them to be, aren't THEY?
Don't the Libyan Arabs determined to oust Gaddafi feel betrayed by his ongoing commitment to helping African peoples in stark contrast to the Arab track record of betrayal, covert and overt warfare; which is why they have KILLED hundreds of Africans already in Eastern Libya already, especially as many of the Africans are the core of his bodyguards [maybe he doesn’t trust Arabs either]? {quote}Do not excuse the African Countries that abandoned its own countrymen in Libya....... ..........I also have no sympathy for the Arabs who have enslaved black Africans for centuries.....way before white peoples.{quote} Though upset with the ongoing Arab onslaught on Africa [they softened us up for Whites to finish off] why should any even marginally conscious Africans sit back as Gaddafi [the only Arab leader to even think of doing anything with the wealth Oil has brought his country for Africa and Africans] and his regime are put to the sword by Imperialist PARASITES intent on MURDERING him and his family to facilitate more efficient LOOTING of Libya?

aficionado

Sep 22, 2011
Blacks in Libyan have come under threat and attack, rendering them scapegoats. A rough make-up, but nonetheless should illustrate the main point: 90% non-combatant (67% are Black Libyan nationals, 23% African migrants -- of other nationalities – Nigerian, Nigerien, Chadian, Malian…), and remaining are 10% a mix of Black Libyans and other African nationalities – some of which willingly accepted, bribed, conscripted, and/or mercenaries deployed from countries in the continent (minor). These figures were constructed, compiled, and compared, from various sites.

If you’re interested in reading more about the African migrants/passer-byers en route to Europe, in Libya, keyword-search ‘Italy Libya Reparation Prison’. Italy agreed to grant Libya $5 billion in war reparations over the next 20 years (if I remembered correctly), from 2009 and forward. The pretext was “war reparations”, but it serves other intended purposes as well – such as hiring more guards to hunt out these African migrants, among others.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.