Black People : THEY WANT TO MAKE NAMES FOR THEMSELVES. "THE MAN WHO TOOK JACKSON DOWN"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Mar 12, 2005.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I was reading about Kolby and O.J and Armstrong Williams ( never did like Williams ) how each one fell from grace within the black community. They almost had Bill Cosby, that fool. They want Jackson and then its back to breaking down the Rap community.

This is some free advice, to those celebs. YOU CAN'T TAKE ALL INTERVIEWS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF. SOME ARE SETUPS.

Now Jackson set himself up with a British interview that sparked this whole thing. Now that he is broke.. they are happy. I heard Sony really may be behind this, they want the Beatles Collection back from Michael.

=======================
    http://start.earthlink.net/article/ent?guid=20050312/42327750_29e_67020050312-459524004

Michael Jackson is near bankruptcy

March 12, 2005 7:17 AM EST

SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Mar 12, 2005 (United Press International via COMTEX) -- Prosecutors in Michael Jackson's sexual molestation trial say the pop star is near bankruptcy, a problem they say drove him to kidnap a California boy.

If convicted of the 10 felony charges, including four alleged acts of molestation, one attempted molestation, administering alcohol for the purpose of committing a felony, and holding the boy and his family against their will, the 46-year-old singer could spend as much as 20 years in prison.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    it's sad and i have watch part of his trial so far what i've heard seem not real
    I don't thing anyone will get that collection from Jackson no way soon !