Black People : They Study Us, So Shouldn't We Study Them?

Astrologer4U

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
I often peek in on the white racist website called *************** to see what they are up to. They study us and have been doing it for years so shouldn't we study them?

Below are some post I took from that website where they are discussing Obamas presidency.

Posted 11-05-2008
Pg # 1 post # 1
President Obama

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a dark day. I refuse to turn on the TV. I do not want to see the mindless jubilation and dancing on the grave of America. The brainwashing of Americans is complete. They now have their messiah. They will now have their "change you can believe in". This nation of fools has sown the wind. Let them now reap the whirlwind. If there was any lingering doubt that America was no longer a white man's country, it has finally and utterly been dispelled.

The only hope is that the white man can now begin to carve out for himself a redoubt in this hopeless "nation" seething with chaos, hate, murder and revenge. Let him rise from the ashes.

Posted 11-05-2008
Pg # 1 post # 2
Re: President Obama
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I happened today to be inside a government department building and the television was on, there was all this hysterical dancing and people just being idiots on. I was curious what was going on, looked like a Mardi gra or some sort of black people's street dance thing. But no it was all for Obama.

I don't know why but the thought came to me of President Kennedy, all this talk of breaking down race barriers, uniting the country with a youthful spirit, I wondered at that moment if Obama would meet the same end.

Anyway, regardless, America is well and truly occupied by jewish forces, the puppet on stage is not really the man pulling the strings.

Posted 11-05-2008
Pg # 1 Post # 3

He takes power on the 20 jan thats a long time away, and he has to survive his term in Office.

Posted 11-05-2008
Pg # 1 Post # 4

This is a really, really ****ed up day.

And that is all I have to say.

11-05-2008
Pg # 1 Post # 5

It's a good outcome. McCain is no friend of his own race and would only have been a facade to keep the less savvy Whites from acknowledging reality. This way any pro White in the States is going to have to sit up and take note that Whites no longer count for much in the good ol' US of A.

There is obviously a huge number of deluded Whites in the USA, far more than the WNs from there seem to have realised. If Obama does half of what is feared he will do then these fools may wake up to the reality of racial identity, especially when Obama is so obviously pro-black.

My sympathies to those in the USA who are having to put up with blacks, anti-Whites etc throwing this in your faces but it's not the end of the world, merely the beginning of an education for many as to what happens when you give up your group's identity, then your power, but you are surrounded by others who have not. This could be what triggers the renaissance in White identity that we've all been waiting for so good luck.

11-05-2008
Pg # 1 Post # 6

Things must get a lot worse, before they can begin to get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzed
This could be what triggers the renaissance in White identity that we've all been waiting for so good luck.

11-05-2008
Pg # 1 Post # 7

Truth is no matter who was the victor ZOG would have used them as puppet Goyim. I can't believe the whole OBAMANATION jubulant dancing just because he's a balck guy and all the hype. Now the whites there are behind enemy lines.. however one good thing is alot more people will not be a slave of a slave and will see Vladamir Putin walk all over that softie and people will be that annoyed with that liberal attitude , teamed with hard economic times and they will no longer be living on the fat of the land .. Whites will come to our cause and pull thier heads outta thier roy rogers, brady bunch kinda world where only :- footy, alcohol, money nightclubs and cars matter to them.

11-05-2008
Pg # 1 Post # 8

It strikes me as funny, the only time a black man would be *elected* to be president is when the country is in the ****ter and his opponents are a wrinkly bag of **** & his crazy fundamentalist great grand-daughter.

Any other time in history, people wouldn't even fart in Obama's direction let alone vote for him..........

11-05-2008
Pg # 1 Post # 9

Exactly, Obama is like a flag being flown upside down. He's a sign of a country in distress, not a cause of it. The next few months will be interesting indeed in regards to what the lower blacks of the US and elsewhere will do as a result of this.

Posted 11-06-2008
Pg # 3 Post # Post # 24

Somewhere around 350 million people in the USA. 350 millionnnnnn....

And the best they could come up with is John Mcain
(one foot in the grave already), and Obama???

Sooo unbelievably sad. The real problem for the yanks is the **** economy, and neither candidate had a real concrete plan to fix the problem. I don't think either had the competance nor experience for the top job regardless of colour.

Obama was only elected because the country is in turmoil and desperate people make bad decisions. The problem now is that this man is like kerosene on a racially charged nation that has been experiencing reverse apartheid for decades.

He has empowered all blacks to raise up against the whites and reclaim America as theirs. Notice the undertones in his speeches.

This does not sit well with the "good old boys" that are armed to the teeth in the south!

Found the above at this link...
http://www.***************/forum/showthread.php?t=538038

Here is another interesting topic called " Tell me accomplishments done by the black race "

This is one of the post I took from the thread

Post # 10
Re: Tell me accomplishments done by the black race

Quote:
Originally Posted by -The Patriot-
Haven't you heard? They built the pyramids in Egypt, the ancient Egyptians were Black as coal!

- HAhaha yes i have heard about those claims. How pathetic how they try to steal others historical achievements, simply because they have achieved little or nothing through history of mankind. Yes, there are probably some black scientists or scholars, but they would never get as far as that withouth the knowledge of other races( especially whites).

I am looking forward to the person that can name ONE single black person of any greater historical importance, that has achieved something great and rememberable withouth any help from other races.

All races except blacks seem to have accomplished and developed technologies and knowledge on their own.
http://www.***************/forum/showthread.php?t=506799

Hey everyone, I just noticed that the links I posted to show you all how to get to that site have morphed into a bunch of stars. Even if I write out the name of that site in text, it morphs into a bunch of stars. The white racist site must have it selt up that way. Any way, if any of you want the name to the site, I can give it to you in email. All they are showing from doing that is that they are a bunch of cowards, why won't they allow for things from their site to be referenced? The name of the site is this, Gonna try to give it to you all in code However, I can't post the links because they morph.

Stormfront.

Org

Now that should post

Sister

Astrologer4U

@queentswana

@Zulile

Which garbage is worst, the garbage some of causally us post about each others opinions in this forum? The garbage some of us casually post about Obama in this forum? I could go on, but I am sure you get my point.

No harm intended, I respect what you both have to say, what you have to say is as important as what I have to say. I was just asking some questions based on the comments you both made.

I posted this topic strictly for educational reasons. Even though it is garbage, it is the truth and it goes to show that we black people should not be fighting over petty and trivial stuff when we already have a lot of this world misjudging us based on their lack of education about us. They see that we have a lot of issues within our black community's and they cash in on that. Why do you think the Asians and Arabs can pick up where whites, who have moved up, left off from? What I just said is only in America. All over Africa, you got the Asians and Europeans profitting off of African people. In Australia, same thing. Everywhere there is a cluster of Black people, people with dark skin, you see those black people at the bottom collecting the culture and economic crumbs that everyone else moved away from.
Building businesses in our community and capatilizing on us because we refuse to spend our dollars with each other, we prefer to spend it with the ones who have no love for us but based on their close observation of the white mans tactic, which is to study people, they have profitted from us in more ways than one.

That same garbage we speak so casually of, is the same garbage we sit at the bottom of, in our local educational, economical, resource and social bin.

I love you, and I hope you still love me:grouphug::hearts2:

Sister

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back