Black People : They look so much like us..but they are not Black

King Tubbs said:
Create hundreds and hundreds of various organisations..............and still remain disorganised!!!!
You could be correct about that. If so, it is probably tied to lacking focus about what we are supposed to be doing. Without focus and a stated ultimate objective no matter how people attempt to organize it ain't gonna happen.

We can't organize against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy)...we have to unify against it.

jamesfrmphilly said:
that is an oxymoron....
It's like hearing tires screech 3 blocks away. Although you can hear the sound and identify what the sound is and maybe even its approximate location, you have no idea how it relates to you.

It becomes only a sound...a label without meaning...disconnected. Once you can't relate the sound to how it impacts you all of a sudden it has no meaning at all. And what do we do when we come across something that we think doesn't imapct us? Nothing of any real value...which is exactly what black people do when they disconnect being a black person from producing a SYSTEM of justice...we do nothing of any real value.

All of the so-called organizations amount to nothing...still ain't organized as King Tubbs pointed out and we sit around and talk about melanin and eating chitterlings.

I`m not surprise. Cause I have seen some African Americans who call themselves African Americans but they told me that, they are not Africans. Same thing with the white Americans, they are hundred per cent sure that they are not Europeans.So--what I do! But because I`m not a psychologist so I don`t know what is going on in peoples mind starting with mine. Although I`m from Ivory Coast a country in west Africa,but I may not be African at all ! So who knows !

Bless you all

High Priest said:
I`m not surprise. Cause I have seen some African Americans who call themselves African Americans but they told me that, they are not Africans. Same thing with the white Americans, they are hundred per cent sure that they are not Europeans.So--what I do! But because I`m not a psychologist so I don`t know what is going on in peoples mind starting with mine. Although I`m from Ivory Coast a country in west Africa,but I may not be African at all ! So who knows !

Bless you all
Exactly...so it all boils down to what you are doing...not where you're from.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back