Black People : They look so much like us..but they are not Black

no, it is a waste of time.....

Edward Williams said:
I am interested in seeing more answers to the question. Arent' you?
it is not a single act. it is the gestalt of what a black person is that defines us.
we know who we are and the white people do to.
what more definition is needed?

JaylaMaria111 said:
No, apparently they are not Black. They have different blood from us. And they only retained the physical features but everything else is different. Sorry I can't explain it well. I was just told these people are not black
:SuN018: I am having a little :qqb022: with this, It appears we see the work of the white supremacist in action, yet we buy into it and ask ourselves if a black man is a black man. Racism breeds confusion. You are looking at a black man, if you cannot place your mind around that then everything else is only going to confuse you. (lol) geat response bro 'K'.

jamesfrmphilly said:
it is not a single act. it is the gestalt of what a black person is that defines us.
we know who we are and the white people do to.
what more definition is needed?
Thank you for your response. What more definition is needed?

We have to know what it is we are supposed to be doing...otherwise being a black person is just a label...without meaning. It is like being a king or queen in the bottom of a slave ship. Doesn't mean anything.

Nasheed said:
suffer under a racist system
You may have hit the nail on the head...which is why being a black person must be tied to replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) with a SYSTEM of justice. According to the evidence...and the answers to the question...once we disconnect being a black person from producing justice we get lost and the conversation turns to melanin, and eating chitterlings.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back