Black People Politics : They Have to Shut Down The Country - To Beat Obama - a Real Life Video Game!

ok, i hear you. now tell me, what should i say when obama surrenders every point to the white conservatives?
what is your constructive way of expressing displeasure at his performance?
or, are you really saying that it is not valid to criticize obama?

I think you said it respectfully in the quote above.

He surrenders every point to the white conservatives.

I am not pleased with his performance.

It clearly makes your point, articulates your position, without having to call him out of his name.

I was thinking about the "never stood up to a white man" comment, and wanted to add ... i'll go one further, and say, that every Black Man has probably had to stand up to a white man ... before he was a Man. While he was still a child.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I was thinking about the "never stood up to a white man" comment, and wanted to add ... i'll go one further, and say, that every Black Man has probably had to stand up to a white man ... before he was a Man. While he was still a child.

Love You!

Destee
if brothers had stood up to white men we would not be in the position we are currently in......

I think you said it respectfully in the quote above.

He surrenders every point to the white conservatives.

I am not pleased with his performance.

It clearly makes your point, articulates your position, without having to call him out of his name.
so you are saying that i can never actualy say what i am really feeling.

if brothers had stood up to white men we would not be in the position we are currently in......

Just because Brothers haven't won, doesn't mean they've not stood.

They are out-monied, out-gunned, out-educated, out-everything by the system created by white men.

It's not a fair fight. If it were a fair fight, or anything close, Black Men would have won long ago.

That's why it's so important to them, that it never be fair, because they know they'd lose.

Black Men stand up all the time, and are continually reminded of the grave consequences of doing so.

You have a poor perception of Black Men, which may be why it's easy for you to call them out of their name. It's not just you. Lots of Black Men have poor perceptions of each other, that's why they kill each other every single night. They think very little of their own lives, and subsequently, the lives of those that look just like them, and have the same burdens as them. I believe we can turn this around, for it is not solely dependent on white men, how Black Men view (and interact) with each other.

If no Black Man ever stood up to a white man, we'd probably all be dead right now.

Are you saying that you've never stood up to a white man, since we're in this predicament as a people?

Destee

so you are saying that i can never actualy say what i am really feeling.

Of course you can say what you really feel. You've not violated a rule or anything.

I'm just saying what i feel, about what you said about how you feel. Just discussing.

I think Black Men ... Black People ... need to stop disrespecting each other.

Talking about loving our people, while vile words spew from our mouths, about our people.

Something is amiss.

If Obama were a Member here, you could not call him out of his name, but since he isn't you can.

So please, feel free to call him what you'd like. I'll just add on as i see fit (as i'm doing now).

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back