Black People : They are killing us!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by NNQueen, Sep 17, 2016.

1. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,864
    Bayer and Monsanto . . . how do they get away with mass serial killers??

2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Obama appoints Monsanto shill Tom Vilsack to USDA chief
    December 22, 2008

Bill Maher: Don't Complain About Horse Meat
    March 3, 2013

Farmer Assurance Provision
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmer_Assurance_Provision

Obama signs Monsanto Protection Act! It's Time to Label GMOs!
    March 26, 2013

We regret to inform you that President Barack Obama has signed H.R. 933, which contained the Monsanto Protection Act, into law. President Obama knowingly signed the Monsanto Protection Act over the urgent pleas of more than 250,000 Americans who asked that he use his executive authority to veto it. President Obama failed to live up to his oath to protect the American people and our constitution.​

http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/sign/obama_signs_monsanto_protection_act_time_to_label_gmos/

H.R. 933 Section 735 Monsanto Rider

In a bill full of defense and homeland security sections, it appears special interests have tucked in a shelter for themselves to continue selling licensed seeds to farmers though it’s coming to light these seeds were illegally USDA approved. Is it a case of retro-active ***-covering? H.R.933 is 120 THOUSAND words, read it at your leisure. The part we’re most interested in is Section 735

The text of H.R.933 is available quite openly and a search in your browser for 735 will point you to the section in the above screenshot. FoodDemocracyNow.com has a petition to withdraw the Section from the bill. Sites are lit up with the plea to sign – what are you signing?

http://foodnewsie.com/articles/hr-933-section-735-monsanto-rider

Obama signs the Monsanto Protection Act

Obama Signs The Monsanto Protection Act - Seeds Of Death

3. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,864
    :bye:

The Bill Maher video is a perfect example of what politicians will promise and wind up not doing nothing once elected. In fact, Obama clearly did the opposite of what he promised in terms of labeling foods that are GMO. It's even difficult, next to impossible to purchase seeds that aren't modified by Monsanto. That means your home garden has been tampered with also.

Sad...sad...sad!

I wonder if wealthy people eat the same foods produced by Monsanto. Maybe they do then take an antidote to reverse the affects.

4. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

The rulers (puppet masters) more than likely show HD versions of the JFK and Martin Luther King murders, just to let them know not to buck the system.

5. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    Don't be sad. It's not going to get any better. We need you.
    I believe wealthy people eat the same food.
    As far as GMO foods, I don't understand the outcry. If it doesn't have a label, don't buy it. What am I missing? When I use a ? mark I'm really looking for an answer.

6. NNQueen

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,864
    All foods sold in food chains must be labeled according to the FDA. However, the issue here is that GM foods aren't labeled as such and responsible consumers want them to be so that we know what we are eating and risks we take when we still choose to eat them. You would think that foods bought from farmer's markets are better and, to some extent they are except the seeds used are seeds produced by Monsanto and company. Real organic seeds are becoming extinct now because you literally have to cultivate them and harvest them from the original plant source. Buying seeds from a store is pretty much a guarantee that Monsanto produced them even if they claim to be organic seeds.

There have been studies done that link GM foods to certain health conditions so I also believe that GM foods should also be required to be labeled as a health risk by the Surgeon General the same way cigarettes have to be labeled. Unfortunately, as in everything else, GM foods are cheap so once again this is an issue of economic injustice for the poorest citizens. Health costs will increase due to an increase in illnesses, mortality rates will increase if you can't afford good medical care, and worse, if you don't actually die from affects on your health, your quality of life is compromised tremendously. But who is associating all of this to GM foods? Are doctors being trained to pinpoint certain illnesses to GM foods? People just want to assume that poor people just have bad eating habits thus they suffer from illnesses caused by eating unhealthy foods.

Here is a link to one website that could help us to learn about this more: http://responsibletechnology.org/gmo-education/health-risks/

7. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    Thanks. I will read the link.

People just want to assume that poor people just have bad eating habits thus they suffer from illnesses caused by eating unhealthy foods.