Black People : They Are Getting Desperate now

Kamau47

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 6, 2005
Before, during and after the elections, I have always known that whites were not going to let this one go down easy. I figured that if & when Obama were to be elected to office, that all sorts of evil and foolishness would soon emerge. They would try to discredit him, discourage him, kill him; all to maintain their "status quo".
Now, to add to their insanity, I read this this morning:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081213/ap_on_re_us/obama_s_not_black

I should say that this surprises me, but to be honest, it doesn't. I mean, they have convinced many of us that we are not black; that we're anything else. Hell, they even have some to think that we're nothing ("we're all have red blood", "we're all one race - the human race", "color doesn't matter", yada, yada, yada).
So now the prez-elect is not black huh? You know, I'm beginning to think that white supremacy is a mental illness.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Before, during and after the elections, I have always known that whites were not going to let this one go down easy. I figured that if & when Obama were to be elected to office, that all sorts of evil and foolishness would soon emerge. They would try to discredit him, discourage him, kill him; all to maintain their "status quo".
Now, to add to their insanity, I read this this morning:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081213/ap_on_re_us/obama_s_not_black

I should say that this surprises me, but to be honest, it doesn't. I mean, they have convinced many of us that we are not black; that we're anything else. Hell, they even have some to think that we're nothing ("we're all have red blood", "we're all one race - the human race", "color doesn't matter", yada, yada, yada).
So now the prez-elect is not black huh? You know, I'm beginning to think that white supremacy is a mental illness.

Kamau47,
:bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

For some(die-hearts), that is exactly what it is, mental illness, and for most others, a matter of not knowing truth, which is to say, ignorance!

Thank you.
Another thing I wonder is do whites know what they are missing out on by keeping their foot on our neck? I mean, do they realize the amount of resources we bring to the table if they would just back off? They see that we cannot be just wiped out as they have tried to do since day one. Don't they ever think about WHY we were able to persevere in spite of their everlasting assault on us?
But that would all have to start with a simple "I acknowledge you".

I enjoyed this article as it was highly entertaining - I spent some time looking around to see who the people were that were used as contributors to it..

a white expert (professor/author) on being Black and Black issues :lol:

a passing white...errrr... black US Rep..:eeek:
a woman who claims she has 5 (yes 5) lines of heritage.. russian, irish and scottish included separately
2dtwsao.jpg

the list goes on..

Thanks for sharing, Kamau47, but lets just wait for Obama's first failure as President - he'll be back to being Black real quick :lol:

:heart:
Zulile

yes

, that all sorts of evil and foolishness would soon emerge.

opposites are actually alike, amazing how this thing works right

the evil and foolishness would actually "their" making

AGAIN

as USUAL

a paranoid suicidal manic actions are predictable are they not?

Obama cannot due ANYTHING that the "system" does not allow

it's white peoples system they change the rules to fit the situation

it's amazing to me

how they think that Obama being president will start something

is it because they are the very ones going to start the ish?

:thinking:

:SuN024:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back