Black Spirituality Religion : These quotes annihilate the belief ...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by solomon7, Mar 26, 2006.

1. solomon7

solomon7 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    From the “Theology of Time”
    By Elijah Muhammad, Messenger of Allah

Question: Mr. Elijah Muhammad, about two years ago I had a cousin that joined with the Muslims and she was a Orthodox Muslim, and she was one of three wives to her husband, and I can’t understand why the two are so diverse and why aren’t they just a whole?

Messenger:…It demands a lot of answers to your questions and that the people that is not interested in what you are asking will not like me to keep them in here listening to what you have to say and question until night. It’s getting late and the people would like to go home, and that I don’t care to get involved in a lots of Orthodox Muslims rules, regulations, and laws of Islam. We are bringing to you a new Islam.I have the key, and it’s written in your book, that I have it, and God give him the key.

smashed...
    [image noborder]http://www.hoon.tk/photo_pages/large_images/smashed/smashed10.jpg[/image]

2. pfa1451usa

pfa1451usa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Sounds like a cult to me...

"I don’t care to get involved in a lots of Orthodox Muslims rules, regulations, and laws of Islam.We are bringing to you a new Islam.I have the key, and it’s written in your book, that I have it, and God give him the key.

Excuse my most obvious ignorance, did I miss something here?...

3. uplift19

uplift19 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
  4. pfa1451usa

Ratings:
    +1
    Well that is cute...

..but it's quite obvious you have neither justification a clue nor excuse...I'll wait until someone tells you what to say...have time...

5. uplift19

Ratings:
    +12
    Ignorance is never cute

6. pfa1451usa

Ratings:
    +1
    I agree...

..so why do you and your faith live by it?...

7. uplift19

Ratings:
    +12
  8. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    I have a question about living by faith as opposed to actually knowing.......... now all of what we know about religion was written by men so if that's the case isn't everyone that follows any religion simply going by faith and what makes the most sense to them individually ? Not to dispespect anyone just looking at the debate of religion and such I see men arguing over writings of other men regardless of the research done because we can go back as far as possible and yet at the end or beginning all we have is more words put on paper,papyrus,stone what have you by other men........

So is that it people search and search for a system or religion to find the "one" that makes the most sense and suits them and if this is the case do yall think that's why folks are so willing to die or fight or whatever for religion .........Like I said just trying broaden my experiences and horizons that's all.........Thank yall in advance

MississippiRed

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Good questions brother Red..

I can only speak for myself on this one and state that I base my actions on a combination of faith and what I know...knowledge and wisdom along with trusting my own judgement of things without relying on any one particular source of truth as the sole "gospel"..

10. solomon7

solomon7 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    SIR,

I BELIEVE IT IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THOUGH, ONE MAY HAVE "FAITH", THAT WHICH THEY HAVE "FAITH" IN, MAY BE PROVEN TO BE FALSE.