Black People : These Kids Dont Expect to Get Old

If there are that many dysfunctional families out there, there is no hope.

No we can't save them all, but there is always hope.

If more of us do what we can, when/where we can to help our youth and young adults, change will come....helping to break the cycle of generational dysfunction.

How can we change what's happening in the home?

Restoring the Black Family Unit....Reaching and teaching to off-set the "Mookies" and the "Skankettas" out there and oow babies and high school drop-outs, etc..

If more of our children actually have a family, a loving support system at home, they will be less likely to seek a facsimile thereof in the streets.

No we can't save them all, but there is always hope.

If more of us do what we can, when/where we can to help our youth and young adults, change will come....helping to break the cycle of generational dysfunction.

Restoring the Black Family Unit....Reaching and teaching to off-set the "Mookies" and the "Skankettas" out there and oow babies and high school drop-outs, etc..

If more of our children actually have a family, a loving support system at home, they will be less likely to seek a facsimile thereof in the streets.

I cofounded mentoring and tutorial programs in my city. I dont see it happening with this generation. Moreover, in that there seems to be so much of a buy in to the very thing that caused the problem. Casual dating, the hook up etc are all the rage. OOW births now permeate the general population. (>~41%) This issue seems to be growing

I cofounded mentoring and tutorial programs in my city. I dont see it happening with this generation. Moreover, in that there seems to be so much of a buy in to the very thing that caused the problem. Casual dating, the hook up etc are all the rage. OOW births now permeate the general population. (>~41%) This issue seems to be growing

Yes, I've read before your past community service involvement.

I also read in this thread where you said that you had done "your part" and that it was now somebody else's turn.

So, what age range do you mean by "this generation?"

Yes, I've read before your past community service involvement.

I also read in this thread where you said that you had done "your part" and that it was now somebody else's turn.

So, what age range do you mean by "this generation?"

I started mentoring in my 20s. We had a city wide program by 26. All before it was cool/chic. It lasted over 20 years and then no one picked up the ball

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back