Violaters / Violations : These Insults Gotta Stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
I gather that the thread that was closed was due to certain things that was being said, and while it said to explain how the communication went wrong, and I explained exactly what happened, I get called names for it, like immature and told that a discussion should go on without me. Look, I have been a member here for over 10 years and have not created a disturbance or caused any trouble with anyone. It's usually someone saying something off the wall to me that causes me to respond. If respect and unity cannot be established instead of these new members coming in out of left field causing drama and stirring things up between people who has helped keep this site up and running for years, and we who has been here is not getting recognized for that, then there is no use in me being here any longer and I rather be deleted. Plain and simple.

I gather that the thread that was closed was due to certain things that was being said, and while it said to explain how the communication went wrong, and I explained exactly what happened, I get called names for it, like immature and told that a discussion should go on without me. Look, I have been a member here for over 10 years and have not created a disturbance or caused any trouble with anyone. It's usually someone saying something off the wall to me that causes me to respond. If respect and unity cannot be established instead of these new members coming in out of left field causing drama and stirring things up between people who has helped keep this site up and running for years, and we who has been here is not getting recognized for that, then there is no use in me being here any longer and I rather be deleted. Plain and simple.

What insults gotta stop?

We have processes in place for managing possible violations.

03/25/02- Report Violations - Someone Has Broke a Rule?

09/13/11 - Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

Present the evidence of a violation ... links, posts, something ... and we will address it.

This is our 11/22/05 policy regarding ... Delete My Posts, Name, Everything! ... requests.

We'd be happy to address your concern, if you present it properly.

Love You and Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

What insults gotta stop?

We have processes in place for managing possible violations.

03/25/02- Report Violations - Someone Has Broke a Rule?

09/13/11 - Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

Present the evidence of a violation ... links, posts, something ... and we will address it.

This is our 11/22/05 policy regarding ... Delete My Posts, Name, Everything! ... requests.

We'd be happy to address your concern, if you present it properly.

Love You and Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

Some of the very people complaining were the ones hurling. Over all it was a very fruitfull discussion. That's why I think that it should continue

what you mean

The main problem in the black community are it's relationships. Until we settle those all, other issues wont stop. A 2nd generation of children are growing up damaged. That happens in the home. The root is in relationships.

This discussion got things out in the open. Thus it was illuminating.

The female defenders of anything feminine, thus became irrelevent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back