Violaters / Violations : These Insults Gotta Stop

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by legit-writer, Oct 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    I gather that the thread that was closed was due to certain things that was being said, and while it said to explain how the communication went wrong, and I explained exactly what happened, I get called names for it, like immature and told that a discussion should go on without me. Look, I have been a member here for over 10 years and have not created a disturbance or caused any trouble with anyone. It's usually someone saying something off the wall to me that causes me to respond. If respect and unity cannot be established instead of these new members coming in out of left field causing drama and stirring things up between people who has helped keep this site up and running for years, and we who has been here is not getting recognized for that, then there is no use in me being here any longer and I rather be deleted. Plain and simple.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

What insults gotta stop?

We have processes in place for managing possible violations.

03/25/02- Report Violations - Someone Has Broke a Rule?

09/13/11 - Please Report Violations - Disrespectful Posts, Name Calling, Questionable Content, Etc.

Present the evidence of a violation ... links, posts, something ... and we will address it.

This is our 11/22/05 policy regarding ... Delete My Posts, Name, Everything! ... requests.

We'd be happy to address your concern, if you present it properly.

Love You and Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :birthday:

:heart:

Destee

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

Some of the very people complaining were the ones hurling. Over all it was a very fruitfull discussion. That's why I think that it should continue

4. legit-writer

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    what you mean

5. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

The main problem in the black community are it's relationships. Until we settle those all, other issues wont stop. A 2nd generation of children are growing up damaged. That happens in the home. The root is in relationships.

This discussion got things out in the open. Thus it was illuminating.

The female defenders of anything feminine, thus became irrelevent

6. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    Don't let them get to you sis, they are probably working for the man, just report them and let admin take care of it. More importantly, you should know that by now, if a debate get too intense for you just move on to the next topic.

7. legit-writer

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    thanks because i have been here all these years and these new comers some of them are a great asset to this site and some come in trying to tell you how to do things like they're owning the joint. i just needed to calm down and not let things people say get to me and realize that I am not the problem.

8. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    An opinion is a darn, opinion. Whether you are new or old doesn't make a difference. This is a website and not a secret society. Old or new doesn't have any sway on an opinion.... unless you think it does because you want to feel special.
    People give, but can't take. "Sensitive thugs.... y'all all need hugs."

This is a rhetorical statement, no need to answer, because I more than likely won't respond back, just something to think about.

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    :lol:

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    legit-writer ... i see you're responding to others in this thread, but have not responded to me.

I find this kind of disruption equally as problematic as rule violators ... in fact ... too much of this is a rule violation.

You're half-accusing folk of violations, and when i take the time to address your concern, request links, evidence, something, you have nothing more to say to me ... the one that can do something about the violation ... if it in fact exists. You're wasting my time, creating a disruption, with no obvious desire to actually solve a problem.

I take issue with these kinds of disruptions. I have enough to do already, and don't need my attentions diverted to this kind of carrying on ... folk whining and crying about being violated, insulted, etc., and when asked to present the evidence ... they never do.

If you've been violated, put the evidence on the table so it can be addressed properly.

If you aren't willing to do that, don't half-accuse folk, cause disruptions, and give me unnecessary work to do.

:heart:

Destee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.