Violaters / Violations : There's no reason to play hardball with me

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by MS234, Mar 27, 2012.

1. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    All the tough language is not necessary. A member posted a thread that they were surprised by people's reactions to her after she curse and called people fools.

I just stated I was surprised that she was surprised.

Ok so if someone posts a thread in violaters don't comment right?

No commenting in violaters and study groups. I get it. Is there another area you can pre-warn me about so I don't cause anymore flare-ups here or it's just violaters and study groups?

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    I'd encourage you to read all of the threads in our Higher Standards Required Forum.

They outline what is required to maintain Membership here.

If you have more questions ... just ask.

:heart:

Destee

3. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    ok thanks

I was hoping you could do the same sometimes too, instead of thinking the worst at times. But I overstand your position. You're being pulled in a billion different directions.
    I would rather not be one of your directions, you have more important stuff to deal with.

Thanks again.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Brother MS234 ... thank you for understanding my position, and being considerate of all i have to do.

I get the clear impression that you're not trying to be on my radar, as it relates to management issues ... i feel that.

It's why i took back the previous warning ... i try to give everyone fair consideration in these matters ... but my time is limited.

I rarely ask questions when managing disruptive issues, for they will get as little of my time as possible.

I come in to solve the problem ... i see smoke ... a disruption ... and i'm putting it out as quickly as possible ... :)

That's why it's better for each one to manage their own interactions respectfully, positively, etc., while they can.

But when yall can't ... and i gotta be in it ... it's gonna look hardball-ish ... like wham bam thank you maam ... :look:

I appreciate your effort ... i do see it ... it warms my heart ... Thank You! ... :grouphug:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee