Black Spirituality Religion : "There will never be a Black American President." Guess who said that...

IntuitioninMD_2

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 16, 2012
what was and the truth

presuming so much

basing it on so little

he did get our votes

and not measure up to your standards

but we might be worse off had either war hero McCain or that airhead Romney followed the second bush into the white house

fyi
That is also true. Even though, I a registered as a Republican, I was not going to vote for McCain and dumb Palin. Romney was a good candidate, but it was time to have an 'open' Black President.

But, everything I worried would happen, happened.

I do think I can vote for a democratic president, but I will vote for a crazy republican either.

Right now, I hope Ben Carson gets the nomination.

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
No he wasn't. Context is still everything. We have not had a "Black" President.. meaning.. President acting on behalf of black people.. and we never will.. because America is not just "Black".. and the President's job has to do with maintaining the status quo... for all people.. from Politicians to Prisoners.. and all of those people.. will be in the same position they were when each President comes.. and goes.. Barrack Obama included.. it has nothing to do with his heart.. or his intentions.. it has to do... specifically.. with the design and function of the Office of the President of the United States of America..

I had and have a lot of respect for what the founder of the noi did for us too

also didn't consider him our black pope

place what you claim in that context too

fyi

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
That is also true. Even though, I a registered as a Republican, I was not going to vote for McCain and dumb Palin. Romney was a good candidate, but it was time to have an 'open' Black President.

But, everything I worried would happen, happened.

I do think I can vote for a democratic president, but I will vote for a crazy republican either.

Right now, I hope Ben Carson gets the nomination.

it's in the context of folks alleged or true faith Obama is being determined not to be one of us

being he's Christian and the other fella had been a Muslim to begin with that was and is a confounding as well as dumbfounding argument

though more than our intelligence is being disputed

fyi

IntuitioninMD_2

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 16, 2012
I really do not know what you are talking about anymore.

To get back to the thread..... I know and believe there will be another Black President...that represents the entire country...like Obama.

I think the biggest difference will be in a different party.

Black people are more conservative than liberal. We are just not crazy conservatives. The democratic agenda has become an agenda for LGBTQI and Hispanic/Latino issues ( even though many of them are conservative too).

Yes, I have never met a pure white or pure Black person. PEOPLE GENETICALLY DO NOT REPRESENT ONE RACE, WE USE RACE IN POLITICAL TERMS. BUT, SOME PEOPLE ARE IGNORANT AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT DIFFERENCE. This is one of the reasons they sometimes have on check your race...not of Hispanic origins.

What we will never have again is an OPEN RACIST PURE WHITE MAN....that just doesn't exist. There are a lot of racist white men, but they are not pure white...because that does not exist. Plus, White people (white men)...whatever that is ....is ACTUALLY the minority in this country already.

My husband is a White Man, he does not care if he is pure white or not...which he is not.

Remember, when Hillary thought she was going to be the first minority president. If she does not grow a SERIOUS BACKBONE SHE WILL NOT GET MY VOTE.

Now, if Ben Carson gets the Republican Nomination, he will get my vote and be another Black President.

IntuitioninMD_2

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 16, 2012
it's in the context of folks alleged or true faith Obama is being determined not to be one of us

being he's Christian and the other fella had been a Muslim to begin with

though more than our intelligence is being disputed

fyi

I am sorry, I do not know what that means. My family and lifestyle is like the Obamas. He has had to appear more left for those other people.

As a matter of fact, I was going to put my daughters at Sidewall and Friends the same time they enrolled their children.

He was....and really still is for civil unions...but he had to become politically correct for those people.

His family values and individual accountability is the same as mine and the other Black people that I associate with.

Education and Parent Involvement go hand and hand.

Who is the 'us'??? What do they believe and stand for?

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!