Black Spirituality Religion : There will come Another who will Speak a Different Doctrine

Goddess Auset333

BANNED
Feb 9, 2007
It is written biblically that there will come another who will teach a different doctrine other than the bible doctrine.

Is this a warning to the religious people not to listen to others who will come with a different message other than what is in the bible? Manipulation and Control.

What is that different Doctrine they say will come? Is it the Doctrine of Truth and Reality against the lies and deception? When we hear this, we should be eager to find out what the other Doctrine is so that we can compare it to what we are being told. People perish for a lack of many things.

There will come Another who will Speak a Different Doctrine

Is it those sisters and brothers who spoke the Doctrine of Divine Truth and reality when they were alive?

Is it those living Sheroes and Heroes among us today, like Brother Keita, Metasacience, Chief Osiris...and other like minds on and off Destee?

How has this damaged our people?

Divine Truthful scholars correct me if I err.

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

Goddess Auset333 said:
It is written biblically that there will come another who will teach a different doctrine other than the bible doctrine.

Is this a warning to the religious people not to listen to others who will come with a different message other than what is in the bible? Manipulation and Control.

What is that different Doctrine they say will come? Is it the Doctrine of Truth and Reality against the lies and deception? When we hear this, we should be eager to find out what the other Doctrine is so that we can compare it to what we are being told. People perish for a lack of many things.

There will come Another who will Speak a Different Doctrine

Is it those sisters and brothers who spoke the Doctrine of Divine Truth and reality when they were alive?

Is it those living Sheroes and Heroes among us today, like Brother Keita, Metasacience, Chief Osiris...and other like minds on and off Destee?

How has this damaged our people?

Divine Truthful scholars correct me if I err.

A masterful deception is hiding lies under the guise that what is hidden is the truth.

It is only as we mature spiritully we learn the 'truth' is really not hard to find.
(alot of the times it has been smack dead in our face)

If I'm wrong I guess this would be just my opinion (temperarily B4 discarded down the dreaded vortex of the abyss I know that was a little over the top but we can't be easy on untruths you all know the damage it can do)

:peace:

Beloved :thinking:MWkg Hiphopolx another one who comes speaking another Doctrine (Truth) writes: A masterful deception is hiding lies under the guise that what is hidden is the truth.

It is only as we mature spiritully we learn the 'truth' is really not hard to find. (alot of the times it has been smack dead in our face)

If I'm wrong I guess this would be just my opinion (temperarily B4 discarded down the dreaded vortex of the abyss I know that was a little over the top but we can't be easy on untruths you all know the damage it can do)

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

hiphopolx said:
A masterful deception is hiding lies under the guise that what is hidden is the truth.

Read it once, twice, third time.. and when I deciphered it.. i really liked it! True True!

You're not only verbally creative, your visual run of this last sentence gave me a nice chuckle:

hiphopolx said:

:D

Beloved :thinking: MWkg Hiphopolx writes: but we can't be easy on untruths you all know the damage it can do)
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

That is right Beloved. Do not give the Bad Breath of untruths a mili-second to breath its foul stack of stench/excrement, because it will surely smell all over and in a person. It is like an alcoholic. You can smell the liquor through their pores even when they are not drinking. Untruth is Foul.

It is truly sad for those who operates in untruth, can not smell themselves. Now that is DEAD, because dead people have no more senses.

Be Energized with Divine Truth. Be Ye Ever Ready. ITS HARDBALL TIME, or DIE HARD.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back