Black Spirituality Religion : There Will Be No Rapture & Jesus Is Not Coming Back - Pastor Dr. Ray Hagins

I know there is strife between the two, the rest as i stated was my opinion based on things I've read. I could very well be wrong.

But what if this that is in his open letter true:

So, if this is true, wouldn't it suggest that he sees this as his turf?

Come on bruh...you seriously is not going to go down this road of judging a man based on his past deeds are you? Especially when he has changed, and devotes his time and efforts speaking against the very thing he use to pan handle. He admitted himself that he use to be deep into the program, and would be ready to fight to defend the bible.

Peace!

Peace

We need to start seeing the bigger picture.

I used hagins name because that's who the thread is about, but the bigger picture is all the other religious leaders feeding us b.s. and claiming they were sent by god, or called by god but don't seem to have caller I.d. when the phone rings so they can call HER back!

Hagins is parrotting that which he was taught without showing respect to his teacher. In the martial arts world, the green light would be on for any student who caught you in the streets.

It's funny, I never heard anyone her, e specially not any christian, mention bro. Kwesie, until a so called chistian preacher called him out on some b.s. that was about 8 or 9 years old I think.

Btw, I don't think bro. Kwesie ever responded to the nonsense which should tell any intellegent being where the truth lyes.

Peace

That's totally false, orelse why would he have raised hagins and others?

Kwesie is a student of dr. Ben and hasn't had any beef with anyone else teaching our story.

If there is no truth to this, what is the point of this story you told as a way of saying Ray should stick to what he was doing,/asked permission from Kwesie first?

These are your words....

When i was studying martial arts, my grand master (yum ki nam) had a school in lower manhattan for years. Then one day with no permission, the "Gracy brothers" (of UFC acclaim) opened a school directly across the street and my teacher and his brother walked into their school one day locked the door behind them and challenged them and the Gracy school was shut down within the next few days.

why? because it was disrespectful to open a school of a different style across the street. Therefore, knowing or unknowingly issuing a challenge to the school that was there before you....when all this could have been avoided had you just stayed in your lane and do just what you've been doing!

Is that the best way to re-act, maybe not! But at the same time, they didn't ask permission which is the respectful way to do something like that....
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...gins-and-ashra-kwesi.55838/page-3#post-569437

So, I guess there is some truth to what I said that he feels he's the only one that should teach about Africa, or at least they should ask his permission to do so.

Is this what you are really saying, that a man, has to bow to another man and humbly ask permission to teach the same as he? And drop the money excuse, Kwesie ain't doing it to be nice, he in it for the money also.

Peace!

Peace

We need to start seeing the bigger picture.

I used hagins name because that's who the thread is about, but the bigger picture is all the other religious leaders feeding us b.s. and claiming they were sent by god, or called by god but don't seem to have caller I.d. when the phone rings so they can call HER back!

I agree 1000 percent...it's keeping us at odds.

Peace!

If there is no truth to this, what is the point of this story you told as a way of saying Ray should stick to what he was doing,/asked permission from Kwesie first?

These are your words....

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...gins-and-ashra-kwesi.55838/page-3#post-569437

So, I guess there is some truth to what I said that he feels he's the only one that should teach about Africa, or at least they should ask his permission to do so.

Is this what you are really saying, that a man, has to bow to another man and humbly ask permission to teach the same as he? And drop the money excuse, Kwesie ain't doing it to be nice, he in it for the money also.

Peace!

Lol

I recognize my words and stand by them. You obviously are not a martial artist so you can't understand my analogy.

'Drop the money excuse'. - I think some of us read for the sake of being able to say I read something and not for the the sake of being able to say, I overstood what I just read.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back