Black Spirituality Religion : There Will Be No Rapture & Jesus Is Not Coming Back - Pastor Dr. Ray Hagins

Definitely a good point, willa. Check this out:

The name of this video is "There Will Be No Rapture & Jesus Is Not Coming Back". The Holy Bible clearly states that what Christians are waiting for has already happened if it ever happened in the first place. Don't get mad at us for telling you the truth. We didn't write this document. This statement is based upon what The Holy Bible states. Dr. Hagins takes you step by step through verses in the Bible that makes it very easy to see.

The above caption appears underneath the video posted in the OP, and points out, as you have, there's too much doubt to be sure, lol.

When Hagin makes statements such as these, it seriously challenges his credibility, or it should.

Hagin says, "If they Jesus and the Apostles and Prophets did or did not exist...(So he just said he doesn't really know for sure. That isn't something that he is all that sure about. In other words he doesn't really believe his own words. Repeat: He doesn't really believe his own words. He goes on to say they don't compare to the power he's got.
Wooo...man in trouble.

Hagin has to lecture Jesus doesn't exist or the prophets, because he is an Apostate preacher. He NEEDS to justify that to himself. And he claims he is doing god? ... black family a favor. So, what is he putting in the place of Jesus? himself? What's the gospel (good news) about him? What are his beatitudes?

Definitely a good point, willa. Check this out:

The name of this video is "There Will Be No Rapture & Jesus Is Not Coming Back". The Holy Bible clearly states that what Christians are waiting for has already happened if it ever happened in the first place. Don't get mad at us for telling you the truth. We didn't write this document. This statement is based upon what The Holy Bible states. Dr. Hagins takes you step by step through verses in the Bible that makes it very easy to see.

The above caption appears underneath the video posted in the OP, and points out, as you have, there's too much doubt to be sure, lol.

When Hagin makes statements such as these, it seriously challenges his credibility, or it should.
You know, I haven't really paid attention to the word, "rapture". I just presumed that was the taking off the earth the worthy, while the earth is being baptized in fire, for our protection, speaking of you and me as worthy of corse.

You know, I haven't really paid attention to the word, "rapture". I just presumed that was the taking off the earth the worthy, while the earth is being baptized in fire, for our protection, speaking of you and me as worthy of corse.

... Exactly willa, in fact, the word "rapture" doesn't appear in biblical text, at all; which is why I pointed out to UBNaturally, lol, I never saw the biblical text from which the concept of rapture, comes, cited by him or Hagin ... :wow:

But of course, as you can see, he chooses to dodge the reply :facepalm:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back