Chief Elder Osiris : THERE NEED TO BE A WORLD WIDE CAMPAIGN FOR OUR ENSLAVED ANCESTORS REPARATION !!!

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
THERE NEED TO BE A WORLD WIDE CAMPAIGN FOR OUR ENSLAVED ANCESTORS REPARATION !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, remember, I told you a while back that to be able to test the World as to where the world is, that Reparation is the best Litmus Test that will accurately Gage the Racial Mentality of the world in term of where the World Mind is regarding the Black World and to find our whether Unjustified Prejudice still rule the Minds of the world concerning the Black World.

There are not that many people who are out advocating Reparation, that Divinely Understand the Sacredness of Reparation, many take Reparation to be the motivation of Black people advocating Reparation to represent no more than seeking a Pay Check or for the use for some meaningless Social Service Civil Rights adventure, when in fact Reparation is far more than that and it has nothing to do with the promotion of reconciliation with anybody.

There is a sacred power inherit within the issue of Reparation and Reparation will not be able to get a Divine Hearing until the issue of Reparation is allowed to be presented to the Black World and the Outer World in General and for that to happen, there has to be a Reparation conducted by the Children of those Enslaved Ancestors.

Now you and I know very well, in order to be able to conduct a meaningful campaign for anything, you need money, because in a Capitalist World, Money is what get you to be taken serious about anything you attempt to do that require Public opinion and involvement and to have Reparation to become a World Wide Serious Issue, there has to be an appeal for Reparation Funds from everybody and the reaction Reparation will get, is qualified to represent to be a Litmus Test about the World Respect,interest, concern for Justice for our Enslaved Ancestors, even though it may be post Humorously, because the issue of Reparation clearly reveal the Mind of the World about how the world believe about Black People and this include Black People as well.

Not until Reparation become a Household Word with understanding what it Truly Represent, not until then will Reparation will be taken to be a Serious Issue of importance to the Black World and the World in general because it will have revealed the how alive is Racism and Unjustified Prejudice and Black Ignorance is in both of the Worlds.

Money must be raised in the effort of Reparation, it being the direct relationship to the institution of Chattel Slavery and the Treatment our Black Ancestors received under the authority of that institution, Chattel Slavery.

There must be an organized World Wide appeal for Reparation Contributions, so that a Meaningful Campaign can be conducted using all of the Media outlets, Speaking Tours, Pamphlets distribution Community Hall type Meetings, advertising on and off of the Internet, when this approach is taken, then just consider the call for Reparation is a shyster call.

Reparation is about Mental and physical Repair, it is about the restoration of a Lost and Missing Black People in regard to that place referred to as Afrika, anything other than that, come to serve as an embarrassment and an act of disrespect of our Enslaved Ancestors.

Reparation is about the re-elevation of a Lowly Black Nation, coming from the receiving of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, including our Massive Return to Afrika and our becoming the next State to rise upon the Land referred to as Afrika, and only those who do not desire to see Afrika and Black People in Afrika, to Rise, they will be in opposition of our Enslaved Ancestors Receiving their Reparation and such opposition will reveal the Racist Prejudice that remain the Mentality of those who are not Black and those who are beyond Mental recovery and they being Black, Brown, Yellow. ( Mongoloid )

This is a serious approach to Reparation without having a Need to please no one but our Enslaved Ancestors and their Pleasure will only be Felt through and by the Children of the Middle Passage who have embarked upon the Journey of reclaiming our Divine Mind and yes, there will be Many who read this Missive that will reject it right away because this Missive has the Bravery and Wisdom to be presented as it is.

Beloved, any effort to Hurt me by you taking a Racist, Unjust Prejudice and Ignorant approach toward this Missive in verifying the Need and Divine Right of the Children of the Middle passage to act in the interest of our Enslaved Ancestors , thus it become to represent the interest in the Mother Land referred to as Afrika.

So the question is, who would be will to contribute to a Reparation Campaign, with the Honorable Silas Muhammad serving as the Manager of such a Campaign ?

If this Missive interest you, contact me, so we can see what it take to get it up and running and by the way, I have yet to contact the Honorable Silas Muhammad, so you do not need to start wondering if this is something Brother Silas and I have cooked up, not so beloved, this is just a spontaneous act on my part alone, so as always, you can either accept this Reparation approach or reject it.

It is Time to get Serious about obtaining Reparation, it serving as our Ark of Savior of Afrika and the Black World.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2007

I think it's a wonderful Missive Chief Elder.

Seldom do we equate into the objective the cost of such endeavors. We have become so untrusting, so suspicious, so envious of our own, and that is not without just reasonings. We have been cheated, turned on, betrayed by some of our most trusted. But if we never take a chance and trust each other, how will we get anything done in a capitalist world. At some point, if we want to see change we have to trust ourselves and our judgements by contributing to a cause that benefits the well mental beings of our minds and health. Our children are watching and learning to become as non-productive as we have been when it comes to reclaiming ourself respect and the respect due to our enslaved Ancestors. The mental state of ourselves and our children falls at the feet of us who do nothing to bring about change.

Although the white man has placed us in an structured environment that caters to them solely, we are responsible for the predicaments we are in now because we have accepted it. We mustn't be afraid to live even if it means to die trying.

I'm nowhere near being wealthy. The only thing I know about being rich is the soil I plant my flowers in, and I'm so tired Chief Elder. So tired of watching us die without never knowing how wonderful we are or how deserving our Ancestors were and are. Some risk and sacrifices are well worth the chances we take. I can't give much but I'm willing to give something to help the cost/cause. Just let me know when everything is set and in place. In the spirit of my Ancestors, I'm willing to learn to trust us/me again.

:heart:

there need to be...

chief elder,while i hear and agree with your well spoken words on reparation,my question remains..in what form,of course we're not speaking in terms of any cash[too many different avenues to explore]and the man would never even listen to any such ideas in that area and you know that as well as i,so how are reparations to be dispersed..healthcare-education-childcare,we must have a viable plan to present because we know that the man is already working on his rebuttal.

Beloved Purple Moon and Older Man:

Beloved purple Moon I hear what you are saying and I receive the sincerity in your Response and it is well deserving, but tell me beloved, what is our alternative if we are going to allow those that have been hustling us determing our action with others who have yet to show that your Trust is not deserving, we are talking here about the Life and death of our Childern most of all, and it is proven that the direction we have been carrying them is not the desired direction, such a Direction is what have you so uneasy about the Children today beloved and what I share with you about Reparation is the last door way for us to enter, if we really desire to save the Children.

Now Older Man, I do not share uour pessimism regarding Reparation, I have shared many Time in what Form Reparation is to come and that Form is in a Medium of Exchange that will satisfy the Labor, Pain and Life taking of our Enslaved Ancestors, not to mention the other abuse I enslaved Ancestors Suffered.

I do not give any power to the oppressors when the issue is Reparation, as a matter of fact I dismiss the oppressors of having any power over Black People when we are acting together in our Divine Mind, so Reparation and our Right to a Marshall like plan as well, for the Children of the Middle Passage, not in america but when we return Home to Afrika.

The main problem with Black Folks today is that we are unable to see ourselves coming in a position to determing the oppressors behavior regarding Reparation, we are determine to remain in the Human Being Mind, which prevent us from being qualified to not allow the oppressors to continue to have the last word over the needs of the Black World, I do not See anything that Black people in america can not accomplish when the issue is Reparation because that issue as I have said and so many Black people choose not to accept because of the handicap we have using the Human Being Mind concerning Reparation and in what form it is to come and how it is to be used and what I have shared about Reparation is that it is the Most Divine Sacred Issue to come into the possession of Black People with the qualification to Save a dying Black World in Afrika.

I have shared with us Black People that there is no Salvation to be experienced here for us in america, and yet and still we Black folks seem determine to defy fate and that fate speak to Black people, here in america by way of the Middle passage in these two way, to remain in america is to remain a slave waiting on welfare relief and the other fate is that we must come to understand that our Time is up in america and we must Go Home with our ENSLAVED ANCESTORS REPARATION, A Golden Reality that has yet to be Demanded from the oppressors with one Unified Divine Mind, yet we are willing to claim defeat before we begin to fight for our Ancestors Reparation, the Ark of our Slavation away from america, how sad and pitiful we Black Reparation Pessimist are, in america

So tell me Beloved, is not approximate Five Hundred Yeas enough waiting on america Racist attitude to change toward us Black people, is it not, that Reparation show more promise to secure our Freedom away from america than to continue to labor under the illusion to believe that our problem in america is only social Economic impairity, no beloved, america when it come to Black People, carry a Virus that is of systemic Racism and unjustified Prejudice, so yes beloved, I do know hesitate in knowing that we do stand to receive our enslaved Ancestors Reparation and that we do not seek to change the attitude and behavior of america toward Black People, a people that has a habit of oppressing, Lying, and Deceiving Black People for many Thousand Years past unto this day.

Reparation serve as the Liberating Salvation for Black People, not only away from america as we the Children of the Middle Passage so deserve but for the Salvation of the Whole of Afrika and the so call Afrikan, in Afrika only.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Beloved purple Moon I hear what you are saying and I receive the sincerity in your Response and it is well deserving, but tell me beloved, what is our alternative if we are going to allow those that have been hustling us determing our action with others who have yet to show that your Trust is not deserving, we are talking here about the Life and death of our Childern most of all, and it is proven that the direction we have been carrying them is not the desired direction, such a Direction is what have you so uneasy about the Children today beloved and what I share with you about Reparation is the last door way for us to enter, if we really desire to save the Children.

The alternative is so clear. We are living the altenative with every breath we intake and exhale. I see Black children who have little trust in the protection of their parents so they turn to crime and the streets of hard knocks. I see Black people uncaring to knock on a neighbors door just to ask "how are you doing or why haven't I seen you for a while." I see black people abusing drugs and sexual desires trying to escape the reality of it all. I see very little support of our own. I see a cycle of continuing self-abuse, but with each new year an even worst strain of self-hate arise. I see what has happen to us because of trust issues. Many of us didn't even help our own in New Orleans. All we did was weep in sorrow and disgust. Talking about how unfair that this government turned its back on the victims of that horrific event. Fear is allowing us to self-distruct.

By letting the hustlers deter us from reclaiming our dignity as a Black Nation, we have betrayed our own children. We have not shown them how to fight against a system which uses our body, mind, and soul for racist gains and upliftment. All we did was put our stamp on their beliefs that the Black Race is a pityful, helpless, parasite. We gave our children reasons for not trusting, and forming unity with our own. I didn't understand this before but its all so clear now. Until we stand for something we will continue to fall for everything. I'm tired from falling. If I must fall, let it be in a position so my children can step across my fallen back to a place where they won't feel like victims ever again.

:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back