Chief Elder Osiris : There Must Be a Resurgence Of The Black Power Movement

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    There Must Be a Resurgence Of The Black Power Movement

"In the second half of the book, Joseph documents the
    rapid rise and the equally rapid fall of the Black
    Power movement. The book ends with a brief epilogue on
    the legacies of the Black Power revolt, which,
    according to Joseph, reach beyond the "twisted
    folklore" of "gun-toting militants" vowing "to die in
    the name of revolution."

"Although some readers may find this attempt to redeem
    the Black Power movement a bit strained, it is
    difficult to fault an author who brings such a fresh
    perspective to a topic in dire need of re-examination."

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

First let me say that the period between 1960 and 1965 was and is an actual experience for me, a period I helped to fashion, so I do not need to read about somebody else account and interpretation of that Time, but it is good for those who were not there and the account is accurate.

Yes I walked arm locked with Roy Wilkins, the Excutive Director of The NAACP at that Time, I was the State Youth adviser in Florida, for The NAACP and served as Local and State Chairman of the Congress Of Racial Equality ( CORE ) at the beginning Time of the 1970's, many Marches I organized and lead in Orlando, Florida and did walk picket lines in Florida and other cities in the country and did lead a delegation from Florida to the Gary Indiana Black Political Convention and did participate in many Boycotts against Segregation, so I am mentioning these activities plus many more, just to inform you that My life has been active in pursuit of dignity, respect, and change for Black people in this country for a long Time and when I speak, I speak from experience and not to be some arm chair plaintiff , having no intention to ever leave the comfort of my living room, or wherever it is we whip out these Mails of complaint on this World Wide Net.

Now, I have said that to say this, It is Time for True Garveyites, those Black folks in america who are committed to Black folks Liberation, at Home In Afrika as well as Abroad, to become serious about the Black condition in the world, this Time with an objective of obtaining our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation for purpose to Repatriate Back Home to Afrika as the Next State to be established in Afrika, and with an over all goal of reuniting the continent of Afrika with a United Black Afrikan Nation, such action will be the real result of the Black World having Black Power and Afrika being Liberated and with Black Afrikan Liberation becoming a must, and shall be the primary objective of Black so call Afrikan people every where, with the destination being Afrika.

Now, let me say this beloved, there was and never will be anything that was twisted about the action we took under the banner and in the call for Black Power in the sixties and every act we took, brought you closer to what you are experiencing today in the name of Civil Rights, a cause that stunted us from striving for our Liberation, which other clandestine Black Factions was responsible for curtailing the call for Black Power, Black Liberation, which I was later able to see and put some distance between me and them and them being those Negroes locked in the bowls of the NAACP, taking their marching order from the Jewish / Caucasian element in america and still do at this present Time.

The Civil Rights Movement was nothing without the Black Power Element and it was the Black Power element that gave cause to the Racist power element in america to negotiate with the Willie Lynch Negroes, operating under the edits of the NAACP.

There is nothing Strained about the Black Power Movement and such an action by people of like minds are always needed and such a Movement must be made up of of True Black Garveyites, because any Black Woman and Man in america, here by way of the Middle Passage and is worth their Salt, should know that the call for Black Power must be the shouting cry of Black people again, both in Afrika and abroad, whose center piece must be Black Power Liberation and shall come from and to be acted out in america and spread throughout the Black World.

The Black Power Movement did not Die, it was suppressed by the Willie Lynch Negroes with the help of their Jewish / Caucasian counter parts and the same thing is happening by them, toward the issue of Reparation, they know that Reparation symbolize Black Power for Afrika and the so call Black Afrikan World.

The Black Power Movement need not to be studied, just implemented and all of the acts portrayed under the banner of Black Power during the sixties, was necessary and is necessary today, so that is what got the Willie Lynch Negroes their integration / Assimilation relationship with white folks, by the Black Power element of that Time.

Therefore, as we raise the shout for Black Power and we must, this Time around it must be no mistakes made in term of the goal and objective, which must be Afrika and Liberation, which will become a reality when Reparation get its respect from Black People, those that have a Hunger and Thirst to be Liberated away from america.

Today, Black Folks must not be shy in calling for Black Power once again and this Time must not quit until such has been accomplished at Home in Afrika, meaning Black Folks every where other than in Afrika must have as our objective, Black Liberation and Black Power, at Home and Abroad.

So yes, I Think it is Time for another Black Political Convention, whose Theme should be Black Power And Afrika and Afrikan Liberation and this Time it should be an International Black Political Convention.

Is such to far fetch for Black people today to Think of and Organize, A Black Political International Convention I speak of, where an agenda made up from Black People Internationally, which would verify a Black general consensus coming from Blacks Internationally of what it is we Black Folks must do in order to be Saved from the oppressive madness in the world today and such a convention should be held in america.

Do I need to go into what it is we are to do to save our Children, thus the black world, I do not Think so, not here on this World Wide Net, because if I did you should know it is not about anything of Liberating Importance.

As The Honorable Marcus Garvey Say:

Up You Mighty Race, Accomplish What You Will !!!

I say, allow your Will to be about the Liberation of our Children,Thus The Black World.

Let You Who Have The Wisdom To Understand what has just been shared with you, Know What Is True And That Which Is a Lie.

True and Divine Blackness require a Divine Black Mind and with such a Mind will take you into the various Conscious Dimensional levels, whereby only Thoughts of a Harmonious, Orderly, and Balance natural action will become the result of such Divine Thought, therefore, True and Real Blackness is both external as well as internal and the two must verify the reality of being One, in Harmony, Order, and Balance, guided by the action of a Divine Mind, therefore to Hate is to verify an acceptance of Evil action, which verify a behavior that is destructive in Thought, Ways, and Action and such become the verifier of a Nature acted out in an evil, sinful, lying and deceitful attitudinal and behavioral manner, giving off a reflection that be the Mind of Lucifer and not that of a Divine Being.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus