Chief Elder Osiris : THERE IS NOTHING THAT RESONATE SO STRONG UNDER THE CATEGORY OF HATE, THAN AMERICA AT

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    THERE IS NOTHING THAT RESONATE SO STRONG UNDER THE CATEGORY OF HATE, THAN AMERICA ATTITUDE TOWARD REPARATION !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Whenever the issue in America is Enslavement Reparation, it automatic is about Race and you can not get around that Truth, so any action of opposition against Reparation can not be summed up as an act of Love toward the people that Reparation represent, therefore, it must be Hate that goes out toward those people and those people are our Enslaved Ancestors who were in fact Black Afrikans and to say that America is not guilty in committing Hate crimes against our Enslaved ancestors, thus their Children, is to say the hate Crime Law does not apply to America, A racist, Lying, and Deceiving Force to be reckon with by Black People in America, we who are victims of the Middle Passage.

One thing that the rise of Obama has clearly revealed, is how much America society Hate Black People-, now, why do I say such a thing, well, I will share with you my reason why I say such a thing.

Everything I See and Listen to that come from the America people media, and it is that media that speak for the American Public and they do so because it is the America Media that Program the American People as to how and what to believe about all of the issues that come across the America Media and with that truth said, the America Media, with the rise of Obama, has given off powerful suggestion that this Democratic Primary Race is not and must not be about Race in the Black sense of the word, when referencing Obama and they go on to say, because Obama, based upon Race, really is not Black, this is how most people other than Black people see Obama, now, why is that not a good thing and why is it such a deceivingly hateful thing to say by the media and white people alike.

Well, first of all, such a position indicate that America is really not ready for a Black President and to suggest that America must not take Race into consideration when voting for Obama, is like saying whenever anything of great importance to Black People come along, that thing must be treated as if to be invisible, yet if you would eliminate Obama from the Democratic and Republican Presidential Primary equation, then you end up with all White Folks, forget about gender, because Race is not a factor but is a reality and such a reality is alright with White folks and everybody else that is not Black.

The implication is that if Black Folks are to be taken serious when attempting to play in White folks games, then Black folks must be able to pretend that we are now what we are, because in America there is nothing Black to be taken serious in America, because White folks and all of those other folks not Black, is not ready to give respect to our Blackness, it is Black people that are forced to act as if it is us that wear the cloth of Racism and unjustified prejudice in America and not White America, so we are in America, but we are not to be in America as we are, and that is Black, why, because America obviously Hate Black People, America is not matured enough to vote for a Black Person to be President and I ask the question, Why ?

Why is it that Most all Americans that are not Black, is opposed to Reparation, because they know that when we demand Reparation it represent Black People, so what does Americans say to us Black people concerning Reparation, because also, they know it remind America of the way they treated Black People when we were in America as Enslaved Black People, so call Afrikans we were, and for America to acknowledge their Debt of Reparation, then you are talking about Black People that America is indebted to, and Americans attitude toward that act of Justice is that for us Black People need to forget about what White Folks masquerading around as Americans did to our Black Enslaved Ancestors, just get over it they tell us, and you tell me that is not an act of Hatred toward Black People in demand for Justice from America, for our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation ?.

That is why this presidential Democratic Primary is so deceivingly hypocritical of the action coming from the America Media and is approved by White folks, when the media say that the Democratic Presidential Primary should not be about Race, the Black side of Obama.

When White folks say that Race is a polarizing factor in America, who are those white folks referring to, that cause race to be such a polarizing factor in America, most certainly not Black folks, Hell, Black folks Love White folks to Death and I mean that Literally So, No Beloved, in America, Race is not a dividing issue coming from Black People, it is White folks Hatred toward Black People which serve to be America Problem concerning Race.

What Race of People would suggest to another Race of people, before they are to be given consideration to become accepted by that Race of people, the Race amongst them that is without Power and Authority in America, us Black People, that we must pretend to be an invisible people, Hell, look at Obama, he is running all over America denying his Blackness, why ? because he know that he would not have been allowed to get where he is in the Game of White Folks Politics if he would make claim to be Black with a White Mother, even though everybody is aware of that fact, it is that fact that must not be a factor in his effort to become president of America and since that is the case with Obama, then what do you Black folks expect to gain from Obama self denial, concerning his Blackness, but like I have shared, in the game of white folks Presidential Politics, I go with Obama, but for a whole different set of circumstances from the Norm of Black folks support of Obama.

Over four hundred Years and counting and America has a problem with Reparation, meaning that America has A problem with Black People who are the Descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors and on the Broader scene, with Black Folks Entirely, and it is America Spirit, America attitude and Behavior toward Reparation and Obama, that verify the Evil Hatred America has for Black People, with her Deceiving Liberalism.

If anybody is guilty of committing a Racial Hate crime, it is America toward our Enslaved Ancestors and Obama, America owe Reparation to the black people that they did Enslave in America and America refuse to acknowledge that Divine Truth, because when they do, then Reparation will be paid to our Black Enslaved Ancestors, Enslaved because of Race, committing a crime of Racial Hatred, yet America is qualified to label this Divine truth which I share with you, as a Hate Missive if they so choose to do so, claiming such is worthy to be treated as a Hate Crime, not so say the gods our Ancient cosmic Black Divine Ancestors, and so do I, the only thing I hate is Evil.

The Divine Truth, Even Black folks Despise The Divine Truth and that Is Why We Are In Our Present condition In This Evil World.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    with all due respect elder

dear elder

Why are we asking for former prison inmates murders killers and the likes to perform as if they have grown a to level of accepting something different from them selves and observing guilt responsiblity and the likes. there is a saying in my neighborhood that goes" well u just sit there and keep on waiting." I feel like that is what we are doing. Thier is no monetary amount i could place on the pain of my ancestors/me . Lets just forget about them elder and move on. I think the only way our dna can be healed is if we heal. Why must we have them acknowledge they are wrong. when it is obvious. Is that not in the same vain as them acknowleding or divinity:thinking:

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved, the fact that those who enslaved our Ancestors acted out of their true nature is no reason for us to allow such a Crime to go unpunished.

Reparation is not about rehabilitating Evil, it is about the victims of Evil coming together for that cause, so that the Victims may see the Power and Strength that is invested in the Unity of Black People around a Common Cause that will verify our Justification in Demanding and Receiving our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, the saving of an entire Black Nation hang in us Black people becoming in Harmony, Order, and balance, around the issue of Reparation.

You See, I have all of the confidence that we Children Of The Middle Passage can Receive Reparation from those people that have proved that they are Deveants clothed in action of Evil, when it come to Black People.

Again I say, Reparation is not dependent upon the Criminal to determine whether our enslaved Ancestors will receive their Reparation, the Decision is dependent upon those Enslaved Ancestors children, a Responsibility we must not abdicate because we for the moment can not See the Power we have in an effort that we must put forth for Reparation, in Unity.

Beloved I understand your frustration but we can not afford to allow ourselves to become frustrated over the Nature of the Criminals that enslaved our Ancestors, an act we must never allow to die by us, to give up on Reparation is to give up on Afrika and our Enslaved Ancestors and Black Folks Freedom, such a surrender is not written in my DNA, Beloved.

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder