Black People : There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People Living Outside Of Afrika

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Afrika Is Where Your Power Reside, Beloved

I acknowledge the evidence of God's presence and action, which is extremism, and not moderation, such as a perceived concept is to be constructed in the way Lucifer educates you about living, serve to be a detriment to Black Afrikan Universal Divine Beings.

Extremism in the performance of a Greater Good is no vice but have you with being the victor in such a revered performance, God performs not by degree, its action is total and exact with perfection and to view God performance to be anything less than perfection has you to be worshiping Lucifer God that is of Lucifer Creation.

I share with Black Afrikan people information that will have you with knowledge with an extremity of Truth and Reality which have such Truth and Reality to be of a Divine Nature of extreme presence, which is the foundation which Truth and Reality reside, a foundation of Divinity which is with extreme Harmony, Order, And Balance, needing no verification from Carnal Minds, a quality of mind Lucifer has Guiding Black Afrikan people who is well educated to ignore extremism and replace it with moderation there being no victory to be had in such a performance of living life in the physical.

Moderation begets dependency and dependency have you without extreme motivation to be victorious in whatever undertaking you involve yourself with a victory is to the extreme action performed by you in any given living situation you are in that have you without Freedom.

Freedom is extreme and so must your action be if the goal is to obtain your freedom when been taken away from you.

The fool it is that believe, for belief is damaging to the Mind of a profane setting, the quality of mind Black Afrikans are bounded to labor with, a mind lost of the use of Common sense when mentally performing, religion being its government of deception being restricted to moderation and not in the use of extreme measures to be used when in need of your freedom.

I can care less about what that white racist Luciferian Human Being has indoctrinated through the use of his educated process have you believing about living life, it is never geared to have Black educated Afrikans to be the victors in whatever we endeavor to do, for you are restricted to the use of modern measures when the task requires extreme measures when your goal is to be victorious in pursuit of your freedom.

The problem with Black Afrikan people is that we live without having as our goal to be Freedom, all things less keep your eyes on that which is unable to deliver to you the power that will have you with the use of extreme measures that is only associated with the Divinity of Life, Freedom which we treat as if it is a disease to which is no Greater Good when in need of Freedom the soul, body, and spirit of Black Afrikan people when it is the vaccine needed to heal the Mind that white racist has caused to be nonfunctional in that Black body today, it is Freedom that will cure all of Agtika and Black Afrikans ills and today Black Afrikan people function with a mind that is diseased which is no Greater Good when in need of Freedom, and Black folks, that is truly and really what we are in need of but the mind now controlling us have us to believe freedom is not what we want, we been educated to believe it is civil rights is what we want and **** what we need, that is your Freedom beloved that you need.

Reparation / Repatriation Represent to you your Freedom, for Afrika and for your Black Afrikan behind, Need Is Too Powerful A Reality For A
wanting believing mind to desire And Black Afrikans Today Do Not Desire Our Freedom!!!

Divine Respect

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAPTOR Black People Politics : So the 1% of 1% Who Own US Politics Include Some Black Faces. Is This A Victory For Us All? Black People Politics 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump-Supporting Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Has The Weirdest Meltdown Over Biden Victory Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black People : Exchanging Defeat For Victory Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : DEFINITION OF GOSPEL (Euaggelion): A Birth or military victory By Andre Austin I first learned of AACOOLDRE 1
Liberty Law Forum : Trump's Victory Has Fearful Minorities Buying Up Guns Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders and Others Respond to Donald Trump Victory Black People Politics 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : If Edward Snowden Is Right About Clinton's Emails, Bernie Sanders Will Win a Landslide Victory Black People Politics 5
Alarm Clock Zimbabwe : USA blocks poll survey of Zimbabwe / Mugabe's overwhelming victory Zimbabwe 1
ru2religious Black People : Zimmerman is headed for a sure victory Black People Open Forum 153
Alarm Clock Black People : In Historic Victory for Community Radio, FCC Puts 1,000 Low-Power FM Frequencies Up For Grabs, Black People Open Forum 7
Alarm Clock Black People : Bipartisan Victory as Republicans and Democrats Agree Poor People Should Go Hungry Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Black Poetry : OBAMA'S VICTORY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
MsInterpret Black Poetry : Victory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
D Black Entertainment : Victory Black Entertainment 17
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SONNET OF VICTORY Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
U Africa : A victory for Africa! All Things Africa 0
Destee Black People : Reparations - Partial Legal Victory Black People Open Forum 18
S Black People : The Impossible Victory: Vietnam excerpted from a People's History of the United State Black People Open Forum 0
MzBlkAngel Black People : Ohio Certifies Election Victory for Bush Black People Open Forum 0
T Black Poetry : victory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Chief Elder Osiris : "HOW WILL WE DISTRIBUTE and or HANDLE the FRUITS of OUR REPARATIONS VICTORY" Chief Elder Osiris 2
M Black People : "HOW WILL WE DISTRIBUTE and or HANDLE the FRUITS of OUR REPARATIONS VICTORY" Black People Open Forum 0
rasheed Black Poetry : endurance to victory Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
rasheed Black Poetry : Victory (a sonnet) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Pan Africanism : Victory for Amina Lawal... African American History Culture 7
S Black Poetry : Victory is not mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : VICTORY BE MINDS SAITH DA LORD Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : New Book Claims the Destruction of Black Relationships Is 'America's Unrecognized Civil Rights Issue' Black Relationships 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED HAIR CARE PRODUCT LINE IN NEIMAN MARCUS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Black Tax - *Black Lives Still Don't Matter* Black People Open Forum 25
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Nov 15, 2020 - Topic: Black People Dont Want No white God Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Destruction Of The Black Afrikan Woman Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 'You are my wildest dream': Sydney Barber will be first Black woman to serve as US Naval Academy brigade commander Black People Doing Positive Things 0
I_AM_HER Steals and Deals : Black woman -owned Candle Shop in Houston, TX Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
I_AM_HER Black Women : A black woman's experience and the failed U.S. healthcare system Black Women 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Take that, you Black and Latino defectors! Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Louisiana man sentenced to 25 years for burning Black churches Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Will The Black Divine Beings Ever Rise Again? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Older Black Voters are doing their part Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is A Difference In Black Afrikan American And Black Afrikans In America Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 1
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Our Black Party Black People Politics 0
Don Fletcher Black Poetry : Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New book reveals Malcolm X secretly met the KKK to discuss setting up a ‘separate state’ for Black Americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ice Cube Helped Develop a New ‘Black Trump Platform’ and Fans Are Calling Him Out Over It Black People Politics 24
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0