Black Poetry : There is no place to hide.

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
There is no where to hide. When love calls. Hello baby. I know we haven’t talked in a long time. I want to speak to you. Sit down here beside me. How have you been? I want to tell you I have missed you. Really have. Wide eyed. Open minded I want to tell you something. So many things are over taking me now. I stutter and lose words when I’m in your presence. I hope what I’m about to say comes out right. I’m nervous. You do this to me. Let me hold you hand.

That always did special things to calm me. Baby.

When you would tell me things, it took me places I had never experienced. Made me come to this realization. I hadn’t lived until I met you. I know what love is. I have been there. On many occasions. Many times. Love is hard to find. But when it really calls. There is no place to hide.

You shared with me things I took for granted. Things I have never heard from another. Really you did. I came thru for you during those times. I surprised you and you were really happy. I saw and watched as you received and opened the gifts I presented to you. They really blew you away. I was taken as well. Really I was. Because I saw when I brought you that gift. I had come thru with something you dreamed of all your life. A dream you shared with me. You lit up. Couldn’t hold yourself. I recall the excitement and look on your face. Can I do that for you again? Everyday.

This is my plea to secure that for me. Your love. The love I know you brought out in me. Every time I thought of you that sustained me. All this time. It was something I recall you telling me you always wanted, dreaming of certain things. They were not hard to find. You led me to those places. Those actions. You know. I know you did. When love calls there is no place to hide.

Because I listened to you as you shared your times growing up. Your fantasys.Where you told me you lived and the things that excited you and made you happy. You shared your dreams. I know this. I never did things like that for anyone else. No one else ever touch me in those places like you did. You never did that with anyone else. I know you didn’t. My heart told me that. I came thru for you. I was there.

Deep burning memories are overtaking me now.

Have been for a long time. I can’t lie. I told you that isn’t my nature. My character. I think you know that. So what I came to say is there is no place to hide when love calls. There isn’t a minute, hour of day or night. I didn’t want to touch you. You are my love fantasy. You’re at the top of my list because I’m always thinking of you. I still remember the days when I was afraid to touch you. How I spent my days planning how to say I love you.

I don’t want no body to else to ever love you. I love you and want to spend my days doing so. Time has left me broken hearted. I miss you. Because when love calls there is no place to hide. Be mine. Be my lover. Be mine forever. I can’t wait any longer. Think this over before you answer. I’m serious. This is serious. It’s about me and you. :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back