Chief Elder Osiris : There Is No God... By sabella

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    There Is No God...Sabella

By Chief Elder Osiris

My Dear Beloved Sabella:

First of all I understand what you are saying within the context that you speak, but your subject Heading can be misleading to Black people and end up serving to be more detrimental than the Lies the Human Being has told about God and have gotten Black people to believe about God, based on our acceptance of the human Being Religion.

I do not Think that there has been anybody More vehement against the doctrine of Religion, but no one who has read my many Thesis about religion and the Human Being God, can Divinely Truthful say that I am an atheist.

I speak as I do about the Human Being Religion, which encompass the Religious false imaginary God that serve as its foundation, because of the harm and deception the human Being Religion has caused to come upon a once Divine black Nation and you all know that my primary concern is Black People.

Now, with that said, let me say, for us to begin teaching that there is no God, would put us on the same Lying deceiving level that Religion travel, and I know that is not your intention my beloved, so, when we come forth to condemn the Lie, we must come with the Divine Knowledge that qualify US to make such a claim.

Let me say, at this Time, so the Black World can become aware, and that is, at this Time, in the community of Religion, there are many religious God's, created by the Human Being and it be those Gods that do not Live nor do they exist, OTHER THAN IN THE LYING MIND OF THE HUMAN BEING, therefore do not Live as the Human Being Religion so depict its God to be.

The Religious God is presented to the World, as if in a Gender form, masculine, which the religion so indicate, implying that the Religious God is a Anthropomorphous, corporeal carnal Human Being, in other word, the Religious God is exactly as the Human Being has created " HIM " to be, which is a God with all of the Human Beings Frailties, with Ego, Envy, and Jealousy being His attitudinal Behavior, Full of Selfish Vanity, that beloved, is the Religious Human God with many Names and with a Want to be Worship.

Beloved, it is the Religious God that is being identified under all sorts of Religious belief systems and with Names so ascribed to the Him God, that your Subject speak so Divinely Truth about, to us Black Folks.

Let me say with all Divine Clarity, speaking with the Energy of Lightening and the Voice of Thunder, THERE IS A GOD !!!

THE GOD I SPEAK OF, WEAR THE ATTRIBUTES OF ETERNAL INFINITY, WHOSE SHADOW IS THE PERFECT NIGHT, AND ITS SPIRIT IS THE UNIVERSE.

The GOD of our Ancient Divine Cosmic Black First Way Ancestors, is the Divine Essence of all there is and is To be and not To Be, IT IS the Divine Intelligent Energy that Reveal all there is in the universe and require not one thing from that which IT has Revealed, nor does It Demand nor Command, nor does IT require to be Praise and Worship, such honor and Respect is given to that which is of the Physical Nature of the Universe and you do so Seeking no more than you are Qualified to Receive, based on the Quality of your MIND, because, we are what we THINK, and not Believe, one Action qualify you to be able to Divinely Know and Understand What God Is, and the other Action qualify you to Believe Who God Is, One come from Divine Supreme conscious, and its attributes, the Sub-Conscious and Conscious mental action, while the other is dictated by the action of the Senses, absent of the need of Thought, just Belief, the latter being of the dictate of Lucifer, Satan, The devilish Human Being, such Mental belief is the working of Religion Doctrines.

Beloved, to Divinely be involved with the Power of the Intelligent Energy, require that you come to Know and Understand What GOD IS !!!

Such knowledge come from being in possession of your Divine Mind, which teach you the Divine Order of the Function of your Mind, operating within the pyramid of your Physical Body, an awareness that our Ancient Divine Cosmic Black Ancestors were in the Know of, when they arrived to this Planet, and they now are there within you, to communicate and answer all of your Meditated needs and it be your Divine First Way Divine Ancestors that Did in fact Live, because you, once Black Divine Being, serve as the Evidence of Fact, that they are Real and did Live and they are they That be, which is deserving of all of our Praise and not Some false face Human Being God, The God that is not for you Black People, unless you have been transformed to become children of the Human Being.

Let Those Wise Among Us, Know What Has Been Divinely Shared With You, Which Must be Received Absent Of Ego, Envy, And Jealousy, Because It Is Shared With divine Affection For The Black World,

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. Sha'iyn

Sha'iyn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    construction
    i live in TushKauLoosa Ali Baba or Tuscaloosa, Ala
    Ratings:
    +8
    THERE IS A GOD!!!

Your average inspired person would say Cheif Osiris, you should become a preacher. I'll say Cheif Osiris, you are a wonderful preacher, teacher, speaker. Your wise words enlighten numbed and dumb minds. By the way, my name is Sh'aiyn Abdul Quduws affectionately reffered to as Shuga Shane. I have a cd project coming soon that I would love for you to listen to and give some feedback. Here's one of the songs from my project called, That NuNu- Africa 2 Alabama mixx cd Shuga Shane CockPit Records...

this song is titled, Hip-Hop, What Happpened? http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/21/1197656/01 Hip-Hop- What Happened-.wma

this song is titled Going Back 2 Africa http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/6/21/1197656/back2afriqaa.wma

going Back 2 Afriqa is not yet completed.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    My Dear Beloved:

Before you I am humble and to you do I Bow.

I remain available to you.

Here is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Going Back 2 Africa is Tight!