Black Spirituality Religion : THERE IS IN GOD A DEEP BUT DAZZLING DARKNESS...

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Aqil, Apr 8, 2002.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    "There is in God (some say), a deep but dazzling darkness..." (Henry Vaughan)

God has no color...God is darkness. Out of darkness comes light, and with it the illusion of color...

God has no shape or form...He is all spirit, and spirit cannot be seen...

Your cross is not big enough to contain God, because He is everywhere and has no bounds; so forget the anti-intellectual lie about God having a biological son...

Incidentally, you say Jesus rose from his grave and is now alive, so what's the big deal about him dying if he came back to life after three days, healthy and well? How much suffering did he suffer? What lasting harm was done?

There are people around you suffering more hurt every day than what you say Jesus suffered on the cross. They die for your sins too (called "neglect"), but you don't mourn them for even a second!

You are an intensely emotional people, but you are short on intellect. Your preachers have not allowed you to think with reason...

Your Bible says Jesus asked forgiveness for those who hung him on the cross to die, but your preachers gloss over "forgiveness" of others, because it is not in your hearts to do...

You only have love for Jesus, who warned you to love your neighbors as you love yourselves. This, you will not do. You need to spend more time in the streets where hunger and abuse runs rampant, helping those in need, and less time in your churches where nothing but gossip and lies are spread...

Jesus did not die for my sins, and you are about to find out that he did not die for yours either. If the tale about him is even remotely true, whenever and whereever he died, he died for himself, not me. And he answers to God for himself, not for me; just as you are answering to God for what you do, not what Jesus did...

Your "savior" is gross indecent exposure...hanging half-nude from a cross; and you are as vain by worshiping him, as the ancient Egyptians were when they thought God was the sun...

When robbers break into your church they take whatever they want right from under the eyes of your Jesus, as he looks down from above; and if they so desire, they take Jesus too. And the next day when you arrive and find your "savior" missing, you don't call Jesus to ask him where he is, because you know he cannot talk. You don't even ask his "father" to tell you where his "son" is. No, you call 911, burglary department, to ask their help in locating your missing "god."

This truth is a blessing to you who love truth, but it is a burning hell to those of you who don't, because it speaks of your demise...

We tell you that God promises you that He will not let anyone harm you if you obey His law, and the statement overwhelms you because you have never heard it before. But the reason you haven't heard it before is because it has been kept from your ears by the Devil, who has no power over you if you know and follow truth...

You are receiving this message as mercy from God, warning you to turn around and be saved. The Golden Rule is being established, and you are going to be ruled by it. You will treat all human beings as you want to be treated, because this is Law; and the Law will affect you - for better or for worst...

What you sow, you will reap! What you send out, you will get back! The way you treat the most helpless of people is how you will be treated...

One hundred years ago, before money carried you astray, you were a meek and caring people. You were not long out of slavery and you were united with each other by the common experience of being slaves. You were poorer then, so your love of each other was stronger than it is now...

And when you became old or sick, and could no longer take care of yourself, you were cared for by those who loved you; and who would not allow anybody but themselves to take care of you, regardless of the sacrifices they had to make to do it. This is the love you had for each other just one hundred years ago, before the love of money caused your love of each other to fade...

But today when you become too feeble or too sick to take care of yourself, those who you brought into the world and sacrificed to see them grow, get you out of their way by rushing you into a (don't care) nursing home, for you to waste away...

True love can do more to heal the sick and lift the spirit of the feeble, than any medicine in the world...and you know it because you know how love lifts you. But you don't have time for love, so you hire someone to take care of your "love" ones, while you spend time making money, so you can pay them for spending their time, taking care of whom you spend your time making money for. Get it?

Your love of money is the root of your evil. You need to start hearing this message, instead of ridiculing it! You were told to honor your mothers and your fathers; but you dishonor them by sending them away. God's Law is not to be disobeyed! You suffer hell disobeying God's Law!

Holy people detest you for believing that a kind, merciful and loving God sanctioned the murder of his creatures - so you can eat their flesh...

Christians, Jews and Muslims: You lie on God when you say He permits you to slaughter (i.e., "murder") animals for food. It is your addiction to the blood of animals that makes you deny the sins you are commiting; and the hell you are suffering from it, and you don't know why...

Peace is for the righteous only. To be righteous means to do what is right. It is not right to kill. Inner peace is impossible while the spirit of angry animals are crying in your belly! The animal-eating man becomes an animal-acting man, and animal-acting man is hooked on dead animals' stinking blood...

You blasphemous infidels! Even if God did grant you the right to kill and to eat animal flesh, wouldn't you be more loving if you had mercy on the poor helpless animals by sparing their lives, as you would want done for you?

Which is more God-like: you killing, or benefiting from someone else killing animals against their will? Or you having mercy on them and letting them live in peace? You are not God-like, and you prove it by what you do. Not only do you murder animals to eat their flesh, their lives are worth so little to you that you murder them just so you can wear their skins to show off...

Your sports would not be fun to you if you could not use the hides of murdered animals to play them with. Do you say God approves you killing animals to wear and play with too? You are going to answer our questions!

We have told you repeatedly that all men are our brothers and that when you kill any of them, you have killed our brother. We say this with all of the love and true compassion a brother has for another; yet despite what we have let you know about our feelings for all people, you, with your insulting arrogance, strut around bragging about who you killed...to our face!

We're informing you: We know what you do not. You are paying, even now for the wrongs you do; and we are sad, because you cannot see it!

You think the cries of the millions of animals, slaughtered every day, the pleading of countless men killed in war; the cries of thirty thousand children dying from starvation every day is not heard by God, or that He does not know the cause?

You are not getting away with blaming your sins on any book. You are hearing truth and it is being recognized in your heart as such. But you cannot accept it, because you are living a lie; and you cannot bear to hear anything that tells you that you are wrong...

You believe, because others say they believe; and they believe because others said they believed; without a single beat of your heart telling you you are right...

Judaism, Christianity and Islam: Each of you established your religion by the power of the sword, and you sustain it with your lies - by overshadowing truth. Your religions are a sham; three different flavors of the same ignorance, with no saving power, and you don't need eyes to see it...

I bring you truth...to give you a chance to change your ways before it is too late; and pride makes you hate me and wish me harm. But on the promise of my God, it is not within your power to harm me!

What have your religions done to relieve the suffering humans in the world? Where is your goodwill towards anyone but yourselves? Look around the world and see what your religions have created for the poor, beside suffering and shame!

Your religions are the enemies of people. It divides them, even within your own belief systems, with your many sects, each of you claiming to be right; each of you looking down your noses at the others, thinking yourself "purer."

Instead of waiting for someone to fall out of the sky, bringing peace to you, you should open your hearts, and let peace flow out - instead of hate and indifference. Then your peace would be secured...

If you do not want to get burned, change your ways: Truth is light - light is fire. Fire burns, sinful people. We fan the fires of truth...

"The Widow's Son"
    (Anonymous)

2. Nia Maishani

Nia Maishani Well-Known Member MEMBER

Business Owner
    Displaced at the Junction of Hoosiers and Bluegras
    Ratings:
    +1
    "The Widow's Son"?

Aquil, could you please tell me from where this piece was taken? Or was it authored by you? In addition, I would like to know how you characterize your own faith (or religion, if any); in other words, do you belong to any particular group of Believers?

3. Nia Maishani

Business Owner
    Ratings:
    +1
    But I must respectfully contend...

"God" is not specifically male, and it seems to me an erroneous slant when we refer to our creator using masculine denotations. Secondly, I find it archaic and incorrect (even awkward) that the concept "god" is used as an actual name for our creator.

4. Nia Maishani

Business Owner
    Ratings:
    +1
    would you take your chauvenistic, westernized-

*ahem*

Kemetstry. FYI dear, The Supreme Being which you refer to as "God" the "father", has NOT "always" been referred to as male. Seems your research begins and ends with the late king james' version of the Bible (or perhaps what is preached in the church). To make an understatement, it is thus incomplete and skewed in the WRONG direction.

:nono:

this CONDITIONING has gone too far

:eek:

5. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    The title is Biblical in origin, Nia. 2nd Chronicles ch. 2 relates a formal request from Solomon to King Hiram for workers and for materials; King Hiram replies by sending a "cunning man, endued with understanding, of Huram my father's," whose father formerly lived in Tyre, and is deceased (2nd Chronicles 2:13-14). By this telling, this man was Hiram Abiff. The phrase "Huram my father's" in Hebrew is huram abi; and this may be the origin of the name. As a result, Hiram Abiff is often referred to by Freemasons as "The Widow's Son" (see also 1 Kings 7:13-14).

I am Muslim.

6. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    The Creator of the Universe has been referred to in the masculine gender since time immemorial. The earliest example of this is in The Egyptian Book of the Dead, the holy book of the ancient Egyptians. It was written circa 1500 BC, but historians say there are texts which are known to have existed in revised editions and to have been in use among the ancient Egyptians as early as 4500 BC, some 5,000 years before the advent of Christianity. A profound excerpt from one of the passages reads as follows:

“God is one and alone, and none other existeth with Him – God is the One, the One who hath made all things – God is a spirit, a hidden spirit, the spirit of spirits, the great spirit of the Egyptians, the Divine spirit – God is from the beginning, and He hath been from the beginning.

He hath existed from old and was when nothing else had being. He existed when nothing else existed, and what existeth He created after He had come into being.

He is the Father of beginnings – God is the Eternal One, He is eternal and infinite and endureth forever, and yes – God is hidden and no man knoweth His form. No man hath been able to seek out His likeness; He is hidden to the gods and men, and He is a mystery unto His creatures.

No man knoweth how to know Him – His name remaineth hidden; His name is a mystery unto His children. His names are innumerable; they are manifold and none knoweth their number.

God is truth and He feedeth thereon. He is the king of truth, and He hath established the Earth thereupon – God is life and through Him only man liveth. He giveth life to man, He breatheth the breath of life into his nostrils – God is father and mother, the father of fathers and the mother of mothers. He begetteth, but was never begotten; He produceth, but was never produced; He begat himself and produced himself. He createth, but was never created; He is the maker of His own form and the fashioner of His own body.

God Himself is existence, He endureth without increase or diminution, He multiplieth Himself millions of times, and He is manifold in forms and in numbers – God hath made the Universe, and He created all that therein is; He is the Creator of what is in this world, and of what was, of what is, and of what shall be. He is the Creator of the Heavens, and of the Earth, and of the deep, and of the water, and of the mountains.

God hath stretched out the Heavens and founded the Earth – what His heart conceived straightway came to pass, and when He hath spoken, it cometh to pass and endureth forever – God is the father of the gods; He fashioned men and formed the gods – God is merciful unto those who reverence Him, and He heareth him that calleth upon Him. God knoweth him that acknowledges Him; He rewardeth him that serveth Him, and He protecteth him that followeth Him.”

(“The Egyptian Book of the Dead: The Papyrus of Ani,” transliteration and translation by E.A. Wallis Budge, pp. xcii-xciii)

7. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    I am aghast in stupefaction at your mendacious misconceptions of my threads and posts. If you state whatever I have said that is unclear to you, I will respond in kind for your clarification and edification...and I don't hide behind anything...

Having acknowledged the idiocy of your question, I cannot dignify it with an intelligent answer. However, I thank God for choosing to use me as an instrument for the awakening of my people...

Your "take" is farcical, and chimerical at best...

8. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    The male human being (called "man") that God created represents the Sun, which is the Giver of All Life...and the center of our solar system...

The female human being (called "woman") that God created represents the Moon, which is the Earth's satellite. Earth is the planet of life...

The Moon reflects the light from the Sun.

Man represents the Sun, the positive masculine principle whose element is fire, therefore creative power. Man is the conscious mind that is contained in the cerebrum, or higher brain...

Woman represents the Moon, the negative feminine principle whose element is water, therefore birth and life (all life began in water). Woman is the subconscious mind that is contained in the cerebellum, or lower brain...

The Moon reflects the light from the Sun because it has no light of its own...

Man plants the seed, woman bears the fruit...

“Sons of God, daughters of men”...

IT IS THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS...

9. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Man is God's love expressed in intelligence; Woman is God's intelligence expressed in love...

10. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    From "The Widow's Son":

You are an intensely emotional people, but you are short on intellect. Your preachers have not allowed you to think with reason...