Black People : There can be no enemy without if there is no enemy within

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns

there is an old African proverb,
there can be no enemy without if there is no enemy within.

When we stop being enemies to each other here in the US, in the Caribbean, and in the Motherland we will have no enemies.
There is not only an eminent national economic collapse but a global economic collapse as well,
and when we exercise our power by withholding our dollars at strategic times,
from those who have messed with OUR interests,
and realize that we are a global power with a trillion dollar spending power,
we will realize in a capitalist world those who acted like enemies will try to act like friends.
When the economy dives, this oligarchy makes enemies as a bully does,
against someone they think is not only weak but very weak.
The great empire against Vietnam and the great empire against Panama, and the great empire against a nation weakened by sanctions and lack of basic supplies for 10 years, Iraq.
Let folks know you are strong and you have no enemy.
When China was without unity they had plenty of enemies.
But when they unified the Rockeffelors oderd Nixon to go there to make friendship wth Mao, becuase regardless of how backward the economy was back then they saw the potential for what we see today.

The world looks at us as an economic power,
but we don't see it!
How many nations control a trillion dollars spending power in hard times? and that's "on the books" how much would it be total off the books?
What would be the effect of us really controlling the Black hip hop industry that dominates the word?
What would be the effect of all of the Black football, basketball, baseball players,
becoming free agents and form a real Pro black union concerned with the political and economic ills of the global black community?
The world looks at us a political power but we don't know it, because when ever they see the president of the United States,
regardless of the voting statistics, they focus on us, and believe we put him there.
So when we unify here and realize our economic power,
and our political potential, folks will start trying to be our friend.
When the Caribbean unites and thinks Black first,
folks will try to be their friend, and when Africa unites for real and the 52 nations,
are no longer afraid to nationalize their ancestral-birthright natural resources, and look to the needs of the people instead of the needs of Europe or China
and just like the European nations and Asian nations, acquire their own nuclear deterrents,
nations and companies will be lined up to be their friend!,
but as long as we have no unity we will always have enemies

A virus cannot harm a body that is in order.
There first has to be some disorder in the body before any virus, bacteria or cancer can do any serious harm.

there is an old African proverb,
there can be no enemy without if there is no enemy within.

When we stop being enemies to each other here in the US, in the Caribbean, and in the Motherland we will have no enemies.
There is not only an eminent national economic collapse but a global economic collapse as well,
and when we exercise our power by withholding our dollars at strategic times,
from those who have messed with OUR interests,
and realize that we are a global power with a trillion dollar spending power,
we will realize in a capitalist world those who acted like enemies will try to act like friends.
When the economy dives, this oligarchy makes enemies as a bully does,
against someone they think is not only weak but very weak.
The great empire against Vietnam and the great empire against Panama, and the great empire against a nation weakened by sanctions and lack of basic supplies for 10 years, Iraq.
Let folks know you are strong and you have no enemy.
When China was without unity they had plenty of enemies.
But when they unified the Rockeffelors oderd Nixon to go there to make friendship wth Mao, becuase regardless of how backward the economy was back then they saw the potential for what we see today.

The world looks at us as an economic power,
but we don't see it!
How many nations control a trillion dollars spending power in hard times? and that's "on the books" how much would it be total off the books?
What would be the effect of us really controlling the Black hip hop industry that dominates the word?
What would be the effect of all of the Black football, basketball, baseball players,
becoming free agents and form a real Pro black union concerned with the political and economic ills of the global black community?
The world looks at us a political power but we don't know it, because when ever they see the president of the United States,
regardless of the voting statistics, they focus on us, and believe we put him there.
So when we unify here and realize our economic power,
and our political potential, folks will start trying to be our friend.
When the Caribbean unites and thinks Black first,
folks will try to be their friend, and when Africa unites for real and the 52 nations,
are no longer afraid to nationalize their ancestral-birthright natural resources, and look to the needs of the people instead of the needs of Europe or China
and just like the European nations and Asian nations, acquire their own nuclear deterrents,
nations and companies will be lined up to be their friend!,
but as long as we have no unity we will always have enemies

A virus cannot harm a body that is in order.
There first has to be some disorder in the body before any virus, bacteria or cancer can do any serious harm.

That sounds like a sermon!

That doesn't sound like a plan of action that would unite us behind a common intent and purpose, i. e., and such is what leads to the creation of cadres, political parties, and the beginning of liberation movements, etc.

And what else is the demonizing of our black middle class, etc., than class warfare in reverse?

But air any serious criticism of anybody's favorite sports star, talk show host, rapper, and we're the ones with the issue and the problem?

Wait up homefolk, you're starting to come across as blurring the dififerences between friends and foes, just because of what you're just confortable identifying yourselves with, at the moment..

Instead, a struggle against our internal weaknesses have to be consistent, and only will be effective if we stick to it, over the long term...

End of my speech...FYI...

This sounds like a sermon...

This doesn't sound like a plan of action that would unite us behind a common intent and purpose, i. e., and such is what leads to the creation of cadres, political parties, and the beginning of liberation movements, etc.

Liberation begins within, not without.
Political parties are about interests, not unity.

Liberation begins within, not without.
Political parties are about interests, not unity.

It was and is not my choice to fill my mind with crappy gangsta rap lyrics/my body with excessive amounts of booze and drugs...Until and unless you can provide a life re-affirming alternative to those who do, forget about any new movements or movements rising up among our relations, in this nation or anywhere else...Are you prepared to challenge our own about their own shortcomings, and to quit blaming everything on us just being less than everybody else? Whenever you are, holla holla...FYI...

Until and unless you can provide a life re-affirming alternative to those who do, forget about any new movements or movements rising up among our relations, in this nation or anywhere else...

I got that covered. I came from that environment and rose above it although, I had much more going for me environment wise than most.
If I can do it, they can do it.

chuck said:
Are you prepared to challenge our own about their own shortcomings, ....

No need for me to do that. The individuals that I know who had their shortcomings recognized such and would purposely seek me out.
When the student is ready, the teacher shall appear.

chuck said:
and to quit blaming everything on us just being less than everybody else? Whenever you are, holla holla...FYI...

Whose blaming? Point them out.
Who said who was less than others? I do what I do to uplift the mind and consciousness ... to get you to think in alternative ways ... to introduce you to information you may have never seen or considered.

Finally, I show you how to use that information in the real world, real time.
Sort of like training with live ammunition and real grenades :).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back