Black People : there are TOO many people in new york city....

you have to be built for this lol and all those people you see ain't "from" here. Many people flood Manhattan Island from 110th Street to Canal Street from around the world and NJ, CT, PA and other places as well as residents from here. We are tired of them too! lol Native NY'ers are headache enough we don't need outside help to make the headaches worse lol.

anyway NY is more than what out of towners and transplants think, it's more than times square, wall street, soho and broadway. There are many places you can chill in The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.

But you out of towners wouldn't know that.

A NY minute is 2.5 seconds if you ain't ready you ain't ready.

I should have said people "flood manhattan island from 125th street to Water Street. I forgot to include the area around the freedom tower and south st as well.

Personally NYC has never appealed to me as far as living. The same goes for LA. I constantly hear New Yorkers say they want to get out of the city because the weather and cost of living. If I did move to a big city on the east coast it would be Philly all day. You get a lot if the same culture and it's still a big city. Houston is great for living also and that's part of the reason we get a lot of people from NY, Chicago, Florida and Cali moving here. Big city and it's not cold.

It's not pretty. Bed Stuy is turning into greenwich village in certain parts. As well as Bushwick, Ft Greene, Williamsburg and West Harlem especially 110th street around central park.

All the areas I listed have dwindling people of color populations. But we are still here in major fashion, it's just tainted now with Cody and becky and amy from the midwest in our midst.

Tainted.... from the Midwest? How provincial of you. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back