African American History Culture : There are some Black People...

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
QUOTE="Taahir, post: 1032018, member: 56650"]
You are a Paragon, Orisons; however you swallow before you chew. I do not say that our History is irrelevant nor do I suggest it should be ignored... allow me to illustrate by example of your own quote: You cited the verse " The Meek shall inherit the earth " . Of course, you cited it in the same context as all scholars have cited it.

You assume you are talking to a 'religious' person who has no use for secular knowledge (or thinks it useless) and wishes to sit and pray and wait for God to bring about a change. This is incorrect. What I do say, is that the verse you cited, Matthew 5:5 has been incorrectly translated by King James and every subsequent translation or version has followed suit. You cited it as though you know what it means. You do not.

The verse was originally said in the Aramaic language by The Messiah, called Jesus in Latin, Greek and English. The word 'Meek' is an incorrect translation of the original word used. But, the Black Christian church has been preaching this verse, in error, for the past 150 years and we, you and I, have inherited this erroneous narrative; so much so, that you now have thrown in it in my face in answer to what you think I failed to address.

You begin your response, " And Taahir? " As these somewhat bizarre abstractions affect the price of bread and the practical realities of being marginalized into the underclass worldwide how exactly?

You didn't really chew. "The Meek"... means something quite different than what Christianity has attempted to teach and ram down our spiritual throats. I ask you not to quote The Bible to me; I humbly submit that you do not know it at all if you do not know it from its original language. Whereas some good may have been gleaned from our handling of the text, as a whole, we know nothing.

Neither do Caucasians (i.e. European scholarship). They only know enough to abuse us. And we do not know it well enough to acknowledge or stop the abuse.

I say we learn as much of history as we can stomach.. but that same history tells us no secretes to the future and offers no guidance to address the Holocaust we are in. I state that it is our secular pursuit(s) that has caused us to ignore The Presence of The Most High. I state that it is The Words of The Most High that will show us our true condition and a future wherein those conditions are absent and Guide us to it. As we're the end product of some bizarre socio-economic vacuum as opposed to past errors/history, in that why deny the REALITY of the ongoing still undeclared as opposed to constantly waged WAR in every area of human activity we're still frontline soldiers in [whether we want to fight or not]?

I state that we should strive earnestly to learn The original language of The Bible. Such knowledge would enrich what we already know and cause our minds to do what we assume we already do: Think. To 'think'... is ones' relationship with ones' own memory. How you visit your memory is what makes up the act of thinking. Therefore 'what' is in the memory is vital.
What do we, you and I, have in our memory, that could be of benefit to ourselves and others? Which means what, why are YOU so locked into biblical fables re the history of north-east Africa from a Jewish perspective or can you explain why 6 of the Torah's 10 Commandments are identical to 6 of the 42 Admonitions of Maat from the Khemetian Book of {the Dead} Coming Forth by Day that predates the bible by nearly 2 millennia?

History... does not provide options. In fact it only provides a record of what has been done, which is why we as a people are repeating the worst of History. We have no respect for the 'Good' in history. We desire only the worse of History.
we do not desire marriage to the opposite sex, children from such a union and discovering honor in commitment/loyalty and true human strength. No historian is teaching those facets in History, are they Orisons? I hope you're joking but fear you're not in that wouldn't this whole planet be in great shape if the less than 20% of people focused on committing GENETIC SUICIDE via serious same-gender relationships was really Humanity's worst 21st-century problem?

They sell us our architectural achievements, our technological achievements, our political achievements... Who teaches of the segments of History that perpetuate the legacy of our humanity? Who highlights it? We learn of failed kings and sunken empires.

Africa, today, is a graveyard in so far as History is concerned. Do you really think that you and I becoming well versed in THEIR recording of that history will free us from the projects we have learned to thrive in? Are you truly ignorant of the TRUE African History/debriefing information in the works of our own scholars like J A Rogers, Chancellor Williams, Dr. Henrik Clark, Che Ante Diop, Dr. Ivan van Sertima and the still alive Anthony T Browder, as opposed to the Eurocentric GARBAGE that is still poisoning the knowledge base of Black people worldwide generally, specifically our youth/FUTURE?

We desire homosexuality/lesbianism, full drug use, acceptance and validation from other Races. We want to live as though we owe no one an explanation. we want to live with full immunity from consequence; legally and spiritually. I hope you're joking but fear you're not in that wouldn't this whole planet be in great shape if the less than 20% of people focused on committing GENETIC SUICIDE [is a purely black problem as opposed to DEFECTIVES worldwide since when exactly] via serious same-gender relationships was really Humanity's worst 21st-century problem?

Let me ask you.. Do you know how the African country/province 'Monrovia' got its name? Africa is a graveyard and swap meet for Europe. They very name 'Africa' is proof. It is we, you and I, they fail to realize how very serious our Holocaust is. I submit to you that this 'intellectual approach to our plight' is itself one of the veins of the bloodline of White supremacy.

Let us study Scripture in its true form and then only will we see light. Again, I do not suggest we abandon secular learning/education. I say we correct it, at least. I say that since The Most High is All-Knowing, why not solicit The All-Knowing? What use does The Most High have for HIS own knowledge? except that we be benefitted by way of it?

The Most High has no enemies, it is we who have enemies and our enemies are strengthened by our dependence on them; rather than on our Creator. They only beat us... because we are oblivious.

How pragmatically useful are the majority of “Black Studies/Black History/Black Culture courses if the people constructing them are genuinely unaware, aren’t they, of the fact that language is the operating system of the human brain/Central Processing Unit [CPU] in a similar manner to Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 is for computers; which is why doesn’t one have to be so consciously selective with regard to how it is used to disseminate uplifting TRUTHS/ KNOWLEDGE as opposed to the current onslaught of very poisonous negativity to all of our people in general, our youth/future/specifically?

Had you rationally assessed and answered my question underlined above in my previous post you wouldn't still be trapped in this "Most High" African Language loop so shouldn't we just agree to differ?

Additionally, Taahir, in the real world with regard to the Corona virus epidemic isn’t it obvious that the USA’s CDC isn’t interested in deploying a widespread testing regime to isolate, efficiently end the current epidemic [in weeks as opposed to years] as their agenda is a martial law/forced vaccination on the grounds of “Public Safety” primarily focused on the USA’s underclass in which non-whites generally, specifically African Americans are STILL majority stakeholders aren’t THEY, why not just WAKE UP from all these bizarre abstractions?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH Black Entertainment 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 'African Gene Theory' Is a Myth, and It's Harming Black Men's Heart Health Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black On The Bottom Policies - Tariq Rasheed Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Barack Obama opens up about the difficulty of 'being a functioning Black person in America' in surprise appearance Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Feeling politically powerless, black Christians find more comfort in black church: study Christian Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : yeah black history is a whack mystery and my back still blistery from being whiplashed , ready to grip some cash and run to the underground railroad a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Black Women Aren't Saving America For You. They're Protecting Themselves Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : For Black Americans, a Heritage Trip to West Africa Can Be Life-Changing Black Travel 0
Kemetstry African American History Culture : THE BLACK SPARROW African American History Culture 2
Fine1952 Black Money Business Jobs : Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Black female scientist at forefront of COVID-19 vaccine development Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Joy Reid nails the difference between white and Black people after Capitol riots Black People Politics 4
Destee Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - playing with his toy Pets / Animals 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : America has an urgent need for Black doctors: 'It's hard to be what you can't imagine' Black Health and Wellness 0
One-Hundredd Black Entertainment : Jewels of Wisdom found in GTA 5's Black protagonist Franklin Clinton Black Entertainment 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Kwanzaa Is Not ‘Black Christmas’—Here’s What It Actually Is (And How We Celebrate) Black People Open Forum 2
Discerning Black People Politics : Black People: Know your REAL enemy Black People Politics 14
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : "Elijah Muhammad was the greatest psychologist that Black people ever created, bar none" Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Parenting : The reality of Black men's love lives and marriages is very different than what's usually shown on TV – I spent years actually talking to them Black Parenting 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : A Black Student's Mother Complained About 'Fences.' He Was Expelled Black Education / Schools 3
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED ATH;ETIC BRANDS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Black Native American descendants fight for recognition African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : New Book Claims the Destruction of Black Relationships Is 'America's Unrecognized Civil Rights Issue' Black Relationships 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED HAIR CARE PRODUCT LINE IN NEIMAN MARCUS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Black Tax - *Black Lives Still Don't Matter* Black People Open Forum 25
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Nov 15, 2020 - Topic: Black People Dont Want No white God Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Destruction Of The Black Afrikan Woman Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 'You are my wildest dream': Sydney Barber will be first Black woman to serve as US Naval Academy brigade commander Black People Doing Positive Things 0
I_AM_HER Steals and Deals : Black woman -owned Candle Shop in Houston, TX Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
I_AM_HER Black Women : A black woman's experience and the failed U.S. healthcare system Black Women 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Take that, you Black and Latino defectors! Black People Politics 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Louisiana man sentenced to 25 years for burning Black churches Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Will The Black Divine Beings Ever Rise Again? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Older Black Voters are doing their part Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is A Difference In Black Afrikan American And Black Afrikans In America Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 1
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Our Black Party Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Don Fletcher Black Poetry : Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New book reveals Malcolm X secretly met the KKK to discuss setting up a ‘separate state’ for Black Americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 27
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ice Cube Helped Develop a New ‘Black Trump Platform’ and Fans Are Calling Him Out Over It Black People Politics 29
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : BLACK PARADE- Beyonce by Jene Marie Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 2