Black Money Business Jobs : There Are Now 6 Popular Restaurants That Have Black CEOS

Does it really matter either way if it's already commonly known and kind of public record?
No more than it matters that it is to be known that they are ceo's.

They don't blab like publicly traded companies do.
Okay, but I do not see the connection. For the few examples I
laid out in a previous post, I saw nothing from them that suggest
they were blabbing as a consequence being known as owners.

It's all good.
Hat's off to those brothas who are ceo's of the restaurants.

Okay, but I do not see the connection. For the few examples I
laid out in a previous post, I saw nothing from them that suggest
they were blabbing as a consequence being known as owners.

Private companies tend to do things privately and if someone wants to publicly disclose the nature of their compensation, it's usually at their discretion. There's a variety of reasons why an individual might decide to go either way (e.g.: venture capitalists and moguls can find benefit from publicizing their success). Leaks happen with private dealings though, if there's an interesting news angle though.

Public companies let the cat out of the bag with reports or proxy cards to shareholders or institutional services companies. It gets picked up from there.

That's the connection.

It sounds like you're interested in corporate governance though and there's a wealth of information out there about that.

We do agree though that it's an amazing achievement to be at the helm of these large companies and I tip my hat to them as well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back