Chief Elder Osiris : THERE ARE NO BLACK REVOLUTIONARIES IN AMERICA TODAY !!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    THERE ARE NO BLACK REVOLUTIONARIES IN AMERICA TODAY !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

The children of the Middle Passage has been in America United State for over four Hundred Years and not since the signing of the Emancipation Proclamation has there been a revolt by Black People who were brought to America against their Will, never having a choice in the matter concerning our travel to so call America and for useless technicality, I will use the term America to mean where we are in the United States.

The Brand new Afrikan American has set a very dangerous precedent for our Children in America by indicating that there are nothing in America that we should be angry enough about to cause us to revolt, not only that, Black so call Afrikan Americans do not even rebel anymore, we have come to settle to become just activists in America, a status of disgrace.

Now Beloved, you might ask why do I say such a thing about us Black people in America, grown to become Afrikan Americans, well allow me to share with you why I reveal such Divine Truth with you today, first of all, let us draw the distinction between the terms that will be mentioned here.

A Revolutionary is one that revolt against the injustice being imposed upon the victim and the victim revolting action is for purpose to become Free from the Environment that make the victim a casualty of injustice, having no power nor authority to make decisions that would best serve the victim life, so the victim revolt to become free from such an unjust environment, that beloved is the action of a True Revolutionary.

So beloved, a revolt by Black People in America for purpose to try and gain control of America will be suicide for Black People, so any revolt by us Black People should be to receive our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and to become Free from America and not to change America Racist System of Governing.

Now, a let us See what a Rebellious Black so call Afrikan mean, well it mean that the reason for the victim rebellious action is to attempt to change the Spirit ( attitudinal Behavior ) of America toward us Black People, no Freedom just change in America status quo of treatment of Black so call Americans.

Then beloved, you have the Black so call Activist, the victim that is more about verbalizing the injustice being received, and to the activist, that is enough, now tell me beloved, do you have to wonder why our children behave as they do today toward all of us Black Folks, Parents and all ?

There is not one Black so call Revolutionary preacher, Minister, Reverend , Priest or what ever other Name a Religious Black so call Afrikan Want to wear, not one meet the price of being a Revolutionary, those weak back religious preacher do not even meet the requirement for being a rebellious Black so call Afrikan, their title of action is no more than being an activist and that type of action serve only the activist and not the collective all of us Black People, here in America by way of the Middle Passage.

Black Wombgender and Staffgender, we who are in America against our Will, the Time is now for the Black Reveloutionaries to rise and begin to separate the bushes away from around the Trees, here in America and I will allow you to determine who might represent the bushes amongst us Black People in America, because you see, there will be no Freedom for the Black Afrikan in America until the bushes are removed.

A Divine Revolutionary move on the facts that be the cause for the Black Life present condition in the World, and all of those facts point to a Religion as being the foundation upon which the Black Life problem stand, and not until Black People in America begin to deal with that one single problem, then there will be no Freedom of the Black Life from America, because it is the religious advocates that serve to be the most potent enemy to the would be Black Revolutionary in America, a Mental Revolution we Black People Need, in order to be able to see Divinely clear who it is that hold us captive in America and it most certainly is not White People, because the Unity of the Black Mind demand Freedom away from America and for such to be activated, we must Demand our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and with the Bushes having been silent, White people will have no other reason to ignore our Enslaved Ancestors Request for Justice paid by America, which can only come in the form of Reparation.

We are living in familiar Time, a Time that has been before in the face of black People and our condition and position in the world today, is that which it has been before, so what we are witnessing happening in the world by the action of the world, such is not New, because the gods, our Ancient Black Divine Cosmic First Way Ancient Ancestors did inform us about the attitude and behavior of people exposed to Time, and the fact that there is nothing NEW that happen in the presence of TIME, should have you to know that all thing happen in a continuum, so that is why it is important to master the knowledge about our Past because there from flow the solution to the present action of the Time that does not serve the Black Life well.

Beloved, the furthest thing from the religious Black representatives Mind, is to become a Black so call Afrikan Revolutionary, as a matter of fact the religious Black preachers can not become a Revolutionary carrying the garbage bag of religion, it is religion that forbid the Black Action of Revolt, the doctrine of Religion will not allow the preacher to advocate Revolution in America, not against America but against our staying in America, demanding that we Black People leave America with our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, what preacher, Minister, or any Black member of the clergy would advocate such a Divine need to Black people in America ? not one that has been placed in a position to have unquestionable influence over Black People Mind, they who do not Think, because you see beloved, only nonthinking Black people are victims of the white man Religion, with Black preachers doing the white man bidding, and that is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ, which claim that Jesus is to be Black Folks Savior.

So here you have a Black Man that White Folks are swinging before you, representing that he could become the First black President of America, and here he is confessing to be a nonthinking Black Man, when it come to religion and knowing what is needed to free Black Folks from America injustice, but Obama has been up front with black People, he has told us that he is a Christian, which he had to become, in order for him to become as he is in America.

Obama tell you Black People that you must go Blind, you must not deal with who you are and it is who you are that have you Black people in the predicament that our Life is in today, in America, so No, Obama is not a Revolutionary for black People, he is not your Messiah, he is only just a Political Activist, an action of uncertainties and he is without the call for undefiled Justice as a goal..

So Obama does not represent Freedom Change, and by me knowing the limits Obama will be exposed to, should he become president, that is why I support Obama for President, because I know he will not be allowed to deliver what Black people need in order to give back to our Life, Divine Value, and when you come to realize that Divine Truth, then maybe your Eyes will become open for the first Time in ages, and maybe you then will qualify to become a Black Revolutionary in America.

Let Those Who Are Not Blind, Know And See That Which I Have Shared With you, Yet I can Not say Plainly What I Need To Say To you Beloved.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism/Repatriation/Reparation
    [email protected]

2. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    Wonderful words of reflection, as usual food for thought! I presented a question some months ago to my weekly black coaltion, asking if anyone understood what inspires the 'suicide bomber', some said history, others said they were crazy, or misguided, only one understood that 'trust' and an absolute belief in the righteousness and correctness of their struggle. He understood that all who stand against the white supremacist system/zionist in Palestine would carry on the struggle after the clean up!

In amerikkka, the remaining revolutionaries/reactionaries can be tempted, they can be bought off so that the last act of resistance becomes a futile singular act of resistance! Here in amerikkka the effort to create justice becomes a wasted death. Maximum emergency compensatory action/justice is and should be the last choice.
    Yet it can only be effective in an environment where people have knowledge of self, and who are committed to change, and who understand the passing of the baton engages the next generation in the struggle for truth and justice. Beginning with "meritorious manumission" the die was cast, African Americans suffering from PTSS are not united enough to force a deliberate attack on racism,rather we keep our heads down, and hope for the best, and we die at the hands of the racist anyway, we simply choose to be a passive partner in our own destruction! We choose to die slowly hoping someone else will carry the battle forward, sort of like bush pretending to be tough hiding behind our sons and daughters.
    The Struggle Continues! Peace!

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    The Prizmm of your Mind reveal its action clearly, beloved.

Be Kind

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    Oh yes there are.

5. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    there are no...

chief elder,while your words ring true and your call for reparations sincere we both know that there is an ongoing fear amoung certain factions about the coming of a black messiah and has been since[NAT TURNER]now as for the reparation issue we can-scream-protest-argue-debate but until the powers that be deside to give in then-WE GET NOTHING..that's just the way it is.

6. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved Roaring1:

Brother you know I love you but the Messiah we need must be and will be pointing us to our freedom.

I have stated many time what it will take for us to receive Reparation and it is not for the Power that be to relent on their own conscious, that will be done in the course of the rising of the Messiah revolutionary, and that Messiah will come in the number more than ONE Individual.

To speak in disbelief about Reparation, mean that we have yet to Know the Power of a Unified Black People, a requirement of us in order for Reparation to become our Saving Reality.

If we fail in regard to Reparation, it certainly will not give us the right of excuse to point at the oppressors.

This entire en devour is a Divine spiritual undertaking, an attitude and Behavior of Black People that will be vibrating as One, whose goal will be Reparation, No beloved, White Folks of Power do not have a say as to whether or not we are to receive our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, but as long as we continue to give white folks the power of consent in regard to Reparation, then yes, we might as well settle back to become more domesticated to our present position and condition in America, Afrika, and the World., negative Minds belong and operate under the power of the oppressors, when Black People are the Target of being Lied to and deceived about what is required of us if Freedom is our Goal, Freedom away from America, which require our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation.

Be Kind Beloved

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder

7. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Peace yall

I think that the dynamics have certainly changed since the time of the fallen soldiers in the 60s. Today we have to ask our selves what exactly is the revolution about and what will entail? What is the goal and purpose?
    In other words will the end justify the means? What will the call to action be? what will galvanize the masses? The truth of the matter is that contentment is our greatest enemy and integration was a supreme failure. While we were begging for social equality and acceptance, we should have been demanding economic equalty and fair education. While social equality was and is important, it wasnt a necessity. At least not at the time but Dr. king certainly thought so. If he were alive today, I wonder what he would think about the fact that we can sit in the front of the bus and go to the white movie theater; yet we still cant get the proper education that will teach us how to buy the bus company and the movie theater. I wonder what he would say to the fact that there are more brothers in prison than there are in college and more prisons than there are schools. The bottom line is that there needs to be a paradigm shift in the way we think and see things as black Americans. We are in more of crisis today than we ever have been. The mortality rate for young men at an all time high and there are more abused and neglected children than the system can handle. Yet all young people seemed to be concerned about is Jordans', Xbox and when the new Jeezy album is comming out. No longer does the mob need to hang us from the tree because we hang our selves. Although the dynamics and the politics have changed, old problems persist on top of new ones. We still have health disparities btwn blacks and whites, and contrary to popular belief per capita income for blacks has NOT risen to match that of whites. Another problem is the creation of black conservatism and the class divide between them and the working class blacks. The black conservative was formed for the very purpose of creating yet another divide between blacks, a social divide. It is the conservative black "think tank" that will have you belive that we have arrived and they have succeeded in selling this idea to the masses. So it is those who have been left behind to pick up the bpp left off, but they dare not. Most are too content with their daily lives, minimum wage and all the BET, NBA whatever else fills the void. Most feel the that all is well and we have arrived. So again I ask. what is the purpose of the revolution and how will it get started when all are content? what is the means that will justify the end?

8. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    What does a "black revolutionary" do that nobody else does?

9. Chief Elder Osiris

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved Each1teach1:

Beloved you have laid out a very compelling augment in support of all I have been sharing with you all, the answer to your question can not be revealed on this forum or any other on this Internet and may I share that the Have Not's among us are far from being content, their action reveal such to be True, our Young I speak of, the Divine True Warrior of the black World today, they have no one to instigate for Freedom, as we had in the Sixties for Social justice, which today show the Goal was a depressing one, because today as you have so shared with us about our present status in America and now after the sixties rebellion, Time prove that action of that Time was not the solution Black people needed nor was the Goal a Divine One.

So, for us to take the position that there is nothing that can be done because of the fact that white folks have breaded another Class structured within the America Black Society, become a position of defeat and if that is to be our final conclusion, then we all need to shut up and go compete for white folks favor.

All you have shared about the status of Black people in America, reveal that America is not to be our haven of refuge, yet such proof seem difficult for Black People to Mentally Digest, which again prove that Black People now function under a Mind that is not under our control, proving that Religion is our Greatest enemy because that is what have control of our Mind today, an instrument of the Human Being creation, meaning that Lucifer the Human Being is our Greatest enemy because there is no difference between the Man and his creation.

Be Kind To Your Selves

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

10. Prizmm

Prizmm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Becoming Universal
    Ratings:
    +22
    We are presently in the fourth stage of white supremacist containment, that is the stage of refinement. It is a most powerful position for the racist and a tragic quagmire for victims of racism, because you are being struck by full swing body blows in an occasionally darkened room where you are confused about who is attacking you.
    Those who 'drink the kool aid' (black so called conservatives) these marionettes are allowed to exit the room as long as they speak in behalf of the racist puppetmasters. Under assault such as we are, it is difficult to see a way forward let alone a way out.
    In the refinement stage it is possible for the racist to sit back and allow black people to fight among themselves, those who don't recognize that only blacks who have been vetted and found satisfactory by these racist are ever going to speak on a national stage; will continue to be confused by the status and message promulgated by these 'successful' traitors against there own.
    I am reminded of how little respect exists for the intellectual capacity of the black collective, did I read this morning that if C. Rice runs with J. McCain they could make an invincible pair. Now, Why would that be possible unless we are basically race stupid and refuse to require a message of justice, but rather see advancement based on position achieved, perceived status. The racist may have figured that much out, we have been their experiment for centuries and it has been said that racist dog knows us better than we know ourselves I hope not, yet the truth will be revealed. Obama, as the Elder has stated is not the panacea, he has already made his bed, I support him with the knowledge that if he were not running I would be supportive of another who may have the opportunity to make supreme court appointments, that is the dog I have in this fight. It is the reason I stand with baited breath looking at the political, social and economic landscape. We are balanced on the edge of a steep incline and we need to awake before we make that fateful step over the edge; still learning, still fighting, still hoping for reinforcement and the birth of a collective!
    The Struggle Continues!
    Peace!